3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

LArcEnL1

Jun 1, 2018
Have anyone found a solution for the texture problem?
I understand that the body/clothing textures of the girls locks in bad quality when you are in the hometown, especially after you progress in the game and unlock new facilities.
Someone suggested to go to main menu and start the game to temporary fix it, but it doesn't seem to work for me.
I have 1.051.
If someone know a way to fix the textures, even temporary, I would appreciate it if he could share it. The H-scene are awful because of it.... Nipple turn skin color, eyes are lifeless etc...

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
The NTR part in this game is quite devastating and depressing, but that's why I love it lol. I enjoyed it even more then in lot of visual novel games, where the whole story built on NTR. Many people criticize this part, but personally I'm glad they put it in the game coz I already tired of all kinds of harem routes. I find them boring and too fabled. It's not like I wasn't frustrated when I saw another man having fun with my beloved heroine, but I can't say it wasn't erotic. I loved all scenes, so I'm glad they afterall decided beside the ntr in this game. I feel like this part more real then when any woman lying at your feet, but I also understand if these scenes hit someone's heart. However as long as it's optional, and all of them just side quests, it's not fair to complain about it. Personally I wanted a bit more NTR scene, coz if they already started it, maybe they shouldn't stop here. But I don't thinking more quests and their reward parts, rather just some NTR H-scene in the heroine's room, which is unrelated to any mission. Or maybe they should supplement the "consume" item part with some ntr stuff too. I don't know the dev's actual plans, and this game is near to completion, but I hope they will add some more content yet, coz it's really an entertaining game.
I feel the opposite, all the heroines have your typical anime tropes (airhead/intellectual/yandere/otaku) and the dialogue drones on too long, it's difficult for me to take the ntr seriously with these characters but more to the point it's just out of place. It feels like a waste that they put any resources and time into yet even more human on human sex in a game about shooting rape monsters. Ntr or not, give us more monster scenes but no more "fat guy/tan guy/muscle guy cuck the mc" scenes, there are enough games with that content to last a lifetime but very few fps games with in battle rape mechanics. They had something unique even if it was janky, bit of a bummer that they chose to go in a different direction.

I dunno, guess I'm just a bit let down in how the sequel turned out with the expectations the first game set.

Reactions: R.D Carpet
Oct 17, 2019
Hello fellas, I bought the game from steam and it crashes all the time. I mean it does not even start, black screen and crash. Any advice?

edit: nvm used the wrong patch...

spike0000

Jul 12, 2017
The NTR part in this game is quite devastating and depressing, but that's why I love it lol. I enjoyed it even more then in lot of visual novel games, where the whole story built on NTR. Many people criticize this part, but personally I'm glad they put it in the game coz I already tired of all kinds of harem routes. I find them boring and too fabled. It's not like I wasn't frustrated when I saw another man having fun with my beloved heroine, but I can't say it wasn't erotic. I loved all scenes, so I'm glad they afterall decided beside the ntr in this game. I feel like this part more real then when any woman lying at your feet, but I also understand if these scenes hit someone's heart. However as long as it's optional, and all of them just side quests, it's not fair to complain about it. Personally I wanted a bit more NTR scene, coz if they already started it, maybe they shouldn't stop here. But I don't thinking more quests and their reward parts, rather just some NTR H-scene in the heroine's room, which is unrelated to any mission. Or maybe they should supplement the "consume" item part with some ntr stuff too. I don't know the dev's actual plans, and this game is near to completion, but I hope they will add some more content yet, coz it's really an entertaining game.
Yeah,

Once it had been progressed already, there is no point of stop it.

I think it would be fun to fuck them in the shelter anywhere at the scene right away like in the battle map, bring them like Koikatsu party game and maybe let other people fuck them by MC's consent.

Eventually, random people fuck them in the shelter and the facilities.

Reactions: Fogoly

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
I feel the opposite, all the heroines have your typical anime tropes (airhead/intellectual/yandere/otaku) and the dialogue drones on too long, it's difficult for me to take the ntr seriously with these characters but more to the point it's just out of place. It feels like a waste that they put any resources and time into yet even more human on human sex in a game about shooting rape monsters. Ntr or not, give us more monster scenes but no more "fat guy/tan guy/muscle guy cuck the mc" scenes, there are enough games with that content to last a lifetime but very few fps games with in battle rape mechanics. They had something unique even if it was janky, bit of a bummer that they chose to go in a different direction.

I dunno, guess I'm just a bit let down in how the sequel turned out with the expectations the first game set.
Unfortunately you are not the first one here who has sense of lack about monster rape in the game ...and I'm sure not the last. I'm also one of them who missing it, especially in quests as H-content. But the review is full of with similar complaints already in this topic, so it's a chewed bone.. The difference between us, you want it instead of NTR, but I feel both things fit in the game.

Reactions: rnreal

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
Yeah,

Once it had been progressed already, there is no point of stop it.

I think it would be fun to fuck them in the shelter anywhere at the scene right away like in the battle map, bring them like Koikatsu party game and maybe let other people fuck them by MC's consent.

Eventually, random people fuck them in the shelter and the facilities.
Ye, there is many possibilities, I just prefer it without MC's consent :D Swinging etc. not really for me, I guess the real cheat has more impact. But it's just my opinion, and everyone has his own taste, and ye, I agree, I neither see point to stop.

Reactions: spike0000

asaness

Apr 9, 2018
what does the ????
if u download it on ur own say steam then install the 18+ patch the genetils has mosaic that removes it unless u download the one in the OP then thats already installed

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Not sure if anyone noticed but the site for the r18+ patch has this on it
What should i do now to get the patch now?
Yep, got it here too and it's already mentioned in the .

It'll probably be fixed soon/an alternate site added. Good example of why we should have a backup for the adult patch posted in the thread/OP if the DL here doesn't already have the adult patch added. The OP does mention it's the R version, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a backup of just the adult patch anyways for the people who bought it off of steam. I'm still on 1.041R myself so I don't have it yet either.

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Could someone provide a cheat table with HP, Vitality, Ammo and also possibly Score/Points?
I was able to find two values, MC's HP and ingame Score, but the HP keeps decreasing (setting it higher is an alternative) and the score won't change when I change the value (score opposed to points so I can level up faster after a mission).

Kaijuu2

Jun 3, 2019
Does somebody know if there is a Bug with Hikaris second NTR item? The guy says that it's near a pond and trees, for me that means Academy level. But I can't find it, it's not near the statue or anywhere close.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes