3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Fogoly

Jan 12, 2021
There are definitely scenes of sex, but also a reminder to those who do not know, there is ryona in this too. I found out while playing it, randomly lost after a swarm of zombies got me, then one of the girls (the otaku girl) was brutally murdered in a weird sex scene/death scene twist. :eek:

I saw a sex scene with the guy who has a guitar, so the intimate events are there, and of course, you sex them to heal them.

But then again, I am playing "Sweet Home" version. I assume everyone by now is playing that version as well.

I actually don't like the grinding, but the game is fun. I downloaded the full save, but I have my own save separate, so I will probably go back to my own to continue it.
I wasn't talking about the intimate events with other humans, and even not about the ntr. I just tried to improve the battle part with some idea.. Grinding is sometimes can be annoying I admit, but in this game I didn't have any problem with that.

Azumaaa

Nov 1, 2017
can u guys help me location of 3 card to open room bunny suit ? , pls , and where other suit ?

eclipsemoon

Mar 2, 2018
can u guys help me location of 3 card to open room bunny suit ? , pls , and where other suit ?
they are random locations, look everywhere in the hospital-looking area. Places I have found them are on chairs, in the medical cabinets, on the soap holders in the shower, and on the patient's beds.

Reactions: Cinders

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
They can spawn all over the fucking place (in the hospital).

1: Check the ledges in both showers (Where soap is).
2: Check the seats of all chairs (Yes, they can be on just about every chair).
3: Check the cabinets in the doctor rooms.
4: Check all the beds in the infirmary.
5: Check the desks in the monitoring room.
6: Check the tables in the room where the door to the costume is.
7: They can even be in the two rooms past the costume on the chairs, before the ammo recharge room.
8: You might be able to find them on the surgery beds too, but I don't remember finding any on them.

The cutoff for where you can no longer find the remotes is the door that has an arrow on the floor in front of it. Don't go into the room with the ammo pickup.

The ones you're probably most likely to miss are the chairs or cabinets, they can be hidden extremely well. The remote can even be on the chairs in the rooms with the cabinets, if you don't walk right up to it and look over the top of it, you can miss it, same with the cabinets.

Last edited:

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
I just hope that in a possible 3rd game, the costumes are just unlocked for all or not in absolutely tedious locations like these.
That was part of why after finishing the story and looking up where the costumes are, i just went "fk it, where is a full save..."
The lingerie was easy to find, because it was in that arena fight, which made you go "do i kill infected or get the costume?" (if it even despawns, idk) and wasn't completely out of your way with dumb jump puzzle that are tied to RNG (never even had the cave level once...)

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I mean fuck NTR it's not right in the first place. I don't want some fucking poorly looking mf ass whose face was ground up then put back on fucking my Ichika. At least she stays somewhat loyal to the MC. Fuck the other heroines in my opinion. the leader use to be my fav in SoD1 but not anymore. (in case you cant tell I actually like the story lmao) But hey its my opinion :)
Can't wait to whore out the girls in the strip club :cool:

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
They can spawn all over the fucking place (in the hospital).

1: Check the ledges in both showers (Where soap is).
2: Check the seats of all chairs (Yes, they can be on just about every chair).
3: Check the cabinets in the doctor rooms.
4: Check all the beds in the infirmary.
5: Check the desks in the monitoring room.
6: Check the tables in the room where the door to the costume is.
7: They can even be in the two rooms past the costume on the chairs, before the ammo recharge room.
8: You might be able to find them on the surgery beds too, but I don't remember finding any on them.

The cutoff for where you can no longer find the remotes is the door that has an arrow on the floor in front of it. Don't go into the room with the ammo pickup.

The ones you're probably most likely to miss are the chairs or cabinets, they can be hidden extremely well. The remote can even be on the chairs in the rooms with the cabinets, if you don't walk right up to it and look over the top of it, you can miss it, same with the cabinets.
Or uh you know Ahem

and typing toggledebugcam then teleport then toggledebugcam again

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
Actually found a lot of interesting things using the unlocker. I was also able to grab some assets as well (Of course I deleted them though because that's highly illegal.) There are a few things hidden in the game files that def indicate they ain't done with this game lol.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah but best not to get your or anybody else's hopes up with that stuff. They could just decide it's not worth the hassle and drop any inprogress stuff. Unless they've mentioned they plan to release something, not a great idea to hype up any unused assets.

Reactions: MagicSlay
Mar 16, 2021
Can someone tell if there is a Scene for the Tintan cause i've been trying so many times to get it on the suppermarket map
And also i'm trying to get the scene for the normal Zombie too but i keep on geting the scene for Creaper or TehepreoMan and can someone maybe upload it
Cause my laptop can't run the game for long or it crashes
Srry for any miss speelling i'm still learning English

Last edited:

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Can someone tell if there is a Scene for the Tintan cause i've been trying so many times to get it on the suppermarket map
And also i'm trying to get the scene for the normal Zombie too but i keep on geting the scene for Creaper or TehepreoMan and can someone maybe upload it
Cause my laptop can't run the game for long or it crashes
Srry for any miss speelling i'm still lr
Death scenes are locked to the stage rather than the enemy who kills you or the Heroine. I think the Tintan's at stage 7, but if you just play through the game and improve the base hub you'll unlock them in the lab, or just grab the save someone posted a while back

Reactions: shinmauru

YoungBlooded

Feb 2, 2020
Death scenes are locked to the stage rather than the enemy who kills you or the Heroine. I think the Tintan's at stage 7, but if you just play through the game and improve the base hub you'll unlock them in the lab, or just grab the save someone posted a while back
Titins is the farm level and the lab if the girl dies before the boss.

YoungBlooded

Feb 2, 2020
View attachment 517526

Overview:
A new game from TeamKRAMA brings the player into an fps post apocalyptic universe along side 3 female characters.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-09-22
Release Date: 2019-12-30
Developer: TeamKRAMA -
Censored: No
Version: 1.053R
Language: English (menu), Japanese (game)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA
Part 1: MEGA - - -
Part 2: - MEGA - - -
Part 3: - MEGA - - -

Others: *
ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 517538 View attachment 517539 View attachment 517540 View attachment 517541 View attachment 517542 View attachment 517543
If anyone can nopy the entire download I'll fucking praise you.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes