3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
So I'm not the only person who loses all the girls there?
Honestly, apart from the music stage (and others like it), this is the only area I had to put effort into because of the mushroom head. Even with the chainsaw on normal, dude took like minute to kill. Otherwise I let them do all the work.

YoungBlooded

Feb 2, 2020
Honestly, apart from the music stage (and others like it), this is the only area I had to put effort into because of the mushroom head. Even with the chainsaw on normal, dude took like minute to kill. Otherwise I let them do all the work.
That's true, it's the only other stage I struggle with above normal. Besides the first one, good god the horde gives me PTSD.

Yankee_001

Nov 21, 2020
Guys how do I access the gallery?
Find the Laboratory m8

Speaking of the gallery how in the balls do I change the outfits of the girls in the recollection ?
I've tried to tweak them before going into the recollection mode but the outfits wouldn't port into it

Diurdi

Nov 12, 2018
Find the Laboratory m8

Speaking of the gallery how in the balls do I change the outfits of the girls in the recollection ?
I've tried to tweak them before going into the recollection mode but the outfits wouldn't port into it
Change their outfits, enter a stage, go back to the base and go into the gallery, that should change the outfit

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
Death scenes are locked to the stage rather than the enemy who kills you or the Heroine. I think the Tintan's at stage 7, but if you just play through the game and improve the base hub you'll unlock them in the lab, or just grab the save someone posted a while back
This is correct. I didn't know the lab had the death scenes, but all the death scenes are locked to stage. I am currently farming in the supermarket, but I know the supermarket is the four-legged muthaf*ka, and the first stage is zombie sex. Quite brutal death scenes. I was shocked at first (well, sorta)... More so, I was worried they wouldn't come back. Luckily it's not permanent (if it was however, I'd be kinda pissed lol).

- M

neoaquarius

Sep 6, 2021
This is correct. I didn't know the lab had the death scenes, but all the death scenes are locked to stage. I am currently farming in the supermarket, but I know the supermarket is the four-legged muthaf*ka, and the first stage is zombie sex. Quite brutal death scenes. I was shocked at first (well, sorta)... More so, I was worried they wouldn't come back. Luckily it's not permanent (if it was however, I'd be kinda pissed lol).

- M
This four-legged scene caught me off-guard too. It's remind me of my childhood about first time I see Reptile Fatality in Mortal Kombat 2.

Reactions: shinmauru

desgrasa

Oct 23, 2018
Am i the only one that gets the graphics on low on hometown,e even though my settings are high? in the stages, it stays like what i put in settings, but in hometown, it just get set automatically on low, pls help

follguy

Feb 21, 2020
is there any mod to make the girls invincible during the battle?
I always want to see them get fucked by zombie during the battle but they just "died" very quickly.

Juandeagle

Nov 27, 2018
For those wondering about new content
They said they're working on the harem room and it would be released when done on their patreon first then as an update 2 months afterwards
Also there is supposedly more planned after the harem room is done

Reactions: masMalkar

desgrasa

Oct 23, 2018
i discovered it happens when i unlock the room on lv 3 building, anyone know how to fix it? the graphics just go to low on hometown

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes