3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I liked this game a lot.. and I would buy it for $20.. too bad it's $30 :(

btw, I'm not joking or making excuses.. I really went to check on steam and buy it.. but it's $30, so..
I can only justify around $20 for a game like this, even though I like it a lot.. in the end, it's just hentai stuff I'll play and forget later..

It's too bad cuz I was going to buy just to support them since I had fun playing it free

..who knows maybe a sale will happen soon.. ?

Last edited:

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
I liked this game a lot.. and I would buy it for $20.. too bad it's $30 :(

btw, I'm not joking or making excuses.. I really went to check on steam and buy it.. but it's $30, so..
I can only justify around $20 for a game like this, even though I like it a lot.. in the end, it's just hentai stuff I'll play and forget later..

It's too bad cuz I was going to buy just to support them since I had fun playing it free

..who knows maybe a sale will happen soon.. ?
maybe the black friday

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
It's weird that all the NPCs are normal and then there are these anime looking characters that just show up. I'd be worried that they're like some weird androids going around wanting to murder me if I was a survivor. :p

• Haha
Reactions: masMalkar

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
It's weird that all the NPCs are normal and then there are these anime looking characters that just show up. I'd be worried that they're like some weird androids going around wanting to murder me if I was a survivor. :p
That's possibly my biggest gripe with the game if we are talking aesthetics, it just looks weird, I wish it was full anime, including the zombies, not the mutants in these do fit the "weird CGI" category most anime companies are using lately.
If they were all anime I see being able to make the refuge perverted with edicts/orders/upgrades, and talking about upgrades making the upgrade guy a trap since he wants to be a weirdo, at least that way we can have fun.
There's hope for their next game.

Reactions: Yunmoie and Veniat

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
That's possibly my biggest gripe with the game if we are talking aesthetics, it just looks weird, I wish it was full anime, including the zombies, not the mutants in these do fit the "weird CGI" category most anime companies are using lately.
If they were all anime I see being able to make the refuge perverted with edicts/orders/upgrades, and talking about upgrades making the upgrade guy a trap since he wants to be a weirdo, at least that way we can have fun.
There's hope for their next game.
Well, it was already a HUGE step up from the first game. Both graphically and scope wise. This sold well, so here's hoping they can improve the next one to be one coherent style

tmatzxzone

Jun 24, 2020
official update 1.064 is up:
Hoping someone can upload torrent / DL Links. I hope this patch also fixes the missing exclamation/question marks in NTR events.

Browsed at steam and no one seems to report this. might only be you.
v1.064 clean steam file from csrin

password : cs.rin.ru

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
The new version isn't that great, I would wait for a real content update
1.064 is more of a bug fix update.. and a few improvements in gameplay supposedly.. I didn't test those improvements though

except one thing I did notice.. the question marks are back, so I can assume the exclamations for the ntr quests probably will show now also

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
The new version isn't that great, I would wait for a real content update
1.064 is more of a bug fix update.. and a few improvements in gameplay supposedly.. I didn't test those improvements though

except one thing I did notice.. the question marks are back, so I can assume the exclamations for the ntr quests probably will show now also
Thanks for the heads up, I didn't want to download all those files and then wait for a crack, that is already done I think.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
using save file from here, so theres no recollection for the ntr scene? only saw death and combat scene. is there a way to track back ntr scene?
desu kinda annoying, dev should have separate recollection at the main menu rather than in-game feature. so main game is for purely gameplay shooting Z's

Reactions: Brololol
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes