3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
The new version isn't that great, I would wait for a real content update
1.064 is more of a bug fix update.. and a few improvements in gameplay supposedly.. I didn't test those improvements though

except one thing I did notice.. the question marks are back, so I can assume the exclamations for the ntr quests probably will show now also

Reactions: masMalkar

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
The new version isn't that great, I would wait for a real content update
1.064 is more of a bug fix update.. and a few improvements in gameplay supposedly.. I didn't test those improvements though

except one thing I did notice.. the question marks are back, so I can assume the exclamations for the ntr quests probably will show now also
Thanks for the heads up, I didn't want to download all those files and then wait for a crack, that is already done I think.

Reactions: Shadowclonezero

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
using save file from here, so theres no recollection for the ntr scene? only saw death and combat scene. is there a way to track back ntr scene?
desu kinda annoying, dev should have separate recollection at the main menu rather than in-game feature. so main game is for purely gameplay shooting Z's

Reactions: Brololol

metabee

Jul 13, 2020
there is information that the new version, 1.064 - has built-in protection against piracy.
the game will climb into steam.
a hack will be needed.
its not cracked
Thanks for the heads up, I didn't want to download all those files and then wait for a crack, that is already done I think.
I rarely visit this forum, and I was surprised that this thread wasn't updated yet, because several people were waiting for the crack.
Clean Steam Files for 1.064 were released a week ago in cs.rin, and I even replied on that thread a week ago that "I cracked it and it worked flawlessly". It seems several people in cs.rin were already playing the latest version but people here were still playing the previous update.
Cracking games with simple DRM is actually easy - with lots of tutorials on the internet.
Is it allowed to post cracks in this forum? I'll post the crack once I get the confirmation.

Tatsumiya

Jul 19, 2020
I rarely visit this forum, and I was surprised that this thread wasn't updated yet, because several people were waiting for the crack.
Clean Steam Files for 1.064 were released a week ago in cs.rin, and I even replied on that thread a week ago that "I cracked it and it worked flawlessly". It seems several people in cs.rin were already playing the latest version but people here were still playing the previous update.
Cracking games with simple DRM is actually easy - with lots of tutorials on the internet.
Is it allowed to post cracks in this forum? I'll post the crack once I get the confirmation.
Maybe post a link containing the crack file

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
Theres a Guide SOMEWHERE but I used youtube since it's quicker plus it's SFW there.
also one question. Can I find those on easier difficulty levels? because don't want to stress myself out over replaying old levels Just run in, grab the item and finish. Or can I retreat from map after I grab it and item will be counted as gathered

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
also one question. Can I find those on easier difficulty levels? because don't want to stress myself out over replaying old levels Just run in, grab the item and finish. Or can I retreat from map after I grab it and item will be counted as gathered
You can get them on any difficulty, but boy are they annoying to get, due to having to get each one 4 times...

Odd-Eye

Jan 13, 2018
You can get them on any difficulty, but boy are they annoying to get, due to having to get each one 4 times...
And not only do you have to do it 4 times each, but every single time is needlessly time-consuming.

Want the level 7 costume ? It's only at the end of the level, requiring you to go through the whole mansion each time. And just in case, let's put a timer on this costume in order to force you to do it all over again (if you're not quick enough).

What about the level 8 costumes ? 2 of them are hidden, but no that hard to get. The third one require one of the worst randomized egg hunt I ever saw, however. But the worst part ? You have no control on which of the 3 costumes you'll be able to reach at the start of the level. Not an issue the first times, but once you only need one type of costume, there is not choice but reloading over and over until you're in the correct configuration.

I didn't understand this need to inflate the "play" time. Same thing with the minigame to unlock the H-bonuses. 4 times each ? Not enough : let's put a random reward system, just to make you replay these minigames over and over.

The game itself remain decent, but the unlock system is plain despicable...

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
And not only do you have to do it 4 times each, but every single time is needlessly time-consuming.

Want the level 7 costume ? It's only at the end of the level, requiring you to go through the whole mansion each time. And just in case, let's put a timer on this costume in order to force you to do it all over again (if you're not quick enough).

What about the level 8 costumes ? 2 of them are hidden, but no that hard to get. The third one require one of the worst randomized egg hunt I ever saw, however. But the worst part ? You have no control on which of the 3 costumes you'll be able to reach at the start of the level. Not an issue the first times, but once you only need one type of costume, there is not choice but reloading over and over until you're in the correct configuration.

I didn't understand this need to inflate the "play" time. Same thing with the minigame to unlock the H-bonuses. 4 times each ? Not enough : let's put a random reward system, just to make you replay these minigames over and over.

The game itself remain decent, but the unlock system is plain despicable...
You can start from the checkpoints for all of the costumes. Most take like 5 minutes to run thanks to that. It's actually not too too bad, but it is repetitive and super rng for the later costumes. The checkpoint for the final map takes you right outside the room rng, so you can restart if you don't get the room you want pretty much instantly. The room rng ended up being pretty close for me and I only had to restart a few times, might have been lucky but it didn't seem too bad.

YoungBlooded

Feb 2, 2020
You can yes, any difficulty and place, they spawn in the same places on SFW and NSFW I think not fully sure for SFW :p

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes