3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
whats with the different parts
With incredibly huge games they have to be downloaded in sections and assembled by something like Winrar.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like the resulting game would run over 19 GB.
I won't be able to try this until I offload some files to an external drive or someone creates a compressed version.
Where are some of our heroes with compression skills? Please?

John-117

Sep 14, 2017
It keeps open Steam when I'm trying to play. Even when disabled internet and exit steam.

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I must be doing something wrong. When I override with the 6 Rar files inside of the 1 Rar file, it takes me to my steam app, when I don't, it won't open. Help!!!!!!!

V0RPAL1N

Sep 29, 2020
I really hope 1.64 corrects the bug in the 2nd mission when one of your characters gets stuck in a box. Other than that, you can clearly see it's an upgrade from the first game. I'm having a lot of fun.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I really hope 1.64 corrects the bug in the 2nd mission when one of your characters gets stuck in a box. Other than that, you can clearly see it's an upgrade from the first game. I'm having a lot of fun.
I think you haven't looked in the options menu possibly.. while it's true that the DEVs should fix stuck bugs during gameplay..

They did put in a failsafe option.. it called reset heroines or somthing like that :)

They barely got stuck during my full playthrough of 1.041R, but, when they did, I used that and it worked 60% of the time, every time.. ;)

no, it really worked everytime lol

KindleX

Sep 18, 2017
It does nothing whenever I launch. I click SoD2-Win64-Shipping.exe and SoD_SH.exe but it won't open, can anyone help me open it? I'm on a Ryzen 3 3200g 8gb ram No GFX.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
It does nothing whenever I launch. I click SoD2-Win64-Shipping.exe and SoD_SH.exe but it won't open, can anyone help me open it? I'm on a Ryzen 3 3200g 8gb ram No GFX.
open your steam application and see if it runs well or not.. if your version isn't cracked properly or just not cracked..
it may be trying to open steam and it cant for whatever reason..

this is only a guess, while thinking about the process.. if you don't have this problem, it may be that your PC can't run it

todd1

Aug 26, 2017
When im in the lab the floors are non existant has anyone had this problem and if so how did you fix it?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes