3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Btw, apparently the Halloween items can't be obtained after a certain point (the duration of the halloween event)
regardless of you having the DLC. Which is kind of BS.
Just makes me wish this effort went into adding content to the actual base game.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Ok, just tried the Halloween event and good god is it broken. Grinding through the waves takes a fair amount of time and even if you complete most of the side objectives (some are almost impossible and some are literally impossible) you'll barely have enough points at the end to get maybe half the items... For 1 heroine... But here's the real kicker, it's a wave mode where you kill all the zambinos coming towards you, but the buggers are always getting stuck! So after you beat the wave you have to hunt around the map for the straggler that went missing, and this can happen multiple times per round. AND ONE OF THE SIDE QUESTS YOU GET IS COMPLETING THE ROUND IN A CERTAIN TIME. Then there's the times where the zombies seem to disapear of the map entirely... The devs seem to know it's a problem because it seems if the round goes on too long you get an auto win. It's a shame, I was having fun in the first round, this event needs a patch

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
if you can't move through dialogue, chances are your save file is corrupted and you just need to delete it.

MadMan691337

Jan 21, 2020
im sooo confused... Usually i understand this 1, 2, 3 part thing but now i just got 3 folders with the same files in them and i dont know what to do

cyacnd

Sep 19, 2018
has anyone been unable to interact with the lab screen where you used to be able to view recollections?

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Did they remove the NTR scenes from the game in the latest release or something? On the current uploaded version if that helps

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes