3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

ImmortalDeath

Jun 8, 2020
In all missions that were added by the DLC there are blue collectibles hidden.These are notes which tell u what to do.When you complete them u unlock these ultimate skills.
I have bene redoing them, but im confused on where the others are. I done the two in the mall, the stage 13 boss fight thats given. The firs tone in the climbing mountain, one in the amusement park. I can't find the other ones or i might of forgot them

Paswualle888

May 27, 2024
I have bene redoing them, but im confused on where the others are. I done the two in the mall, the stage 13 boss fight thats given. The firs tone in the climbing mountain, one in the amusement park. I can't find the other ones or i might of forgot them
Maybe I dont understand the issue but in every level (those that were added by the DLC) there are multiple tasks that have to be done via the blue orbs.So on these added stages there are multiple orbs and those need to be done.

ImmortalDeath

Jun 8, 2020
Maybe I dont understand the issue but in every level (those that were added by the DLC) there are multiple tasks that have to be done via the blue orbs.So on these added stages there are multiple orbs and those need to be done.
so I probably gotta redo the stages, for them. i remember ones id id. Does anyone know where the locations are for the orbs in each lvl of 9-12?

dabbymcdabby

Feb 17, 2020
I can't launch the game anymore, no clue what the issue is, says files corrupted but reinstalled and even bought on steam, no matter what I still have this issue
Screenshot (52).png

RushSkies

Jun 28, 2022
Asked this before and no one answered but does anyone know how to enter a debug mode for this game? I saw in trailers for Seed of the Dead they were able to do things like random spawn enemies so I wanted to see if anyone knew how to do that.

Ranmaru

May 17, 2019
Can someone help me with the save file location. i don't have it in in any of my AppData folders. whenever i close the game, it restarts from new.

Paswualle888

May 27, 2024
I have no clue what the issue could be, it works on my laptop perfectly and to check, I copied the exact folder from my laptop to my pc and it still wont work on my pc
I have no clue how to solve that issue.Maybe try to update all your drivers and your operation system.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Did you use cheat-engine? It's the only thing I can think of that could fuck up your savefile to this extent.

1) Try "verify the integrity of the game data" on the game config on steam.
2) If that doesn't solve it, try to open "brownse local files", then uninstall via steam, then manually remove whatever folder of SoD2 that steam didn't auto remove, under the steamapp folder.
3) Then I would even manually remove my save folder: "C:\users\yourusername\appdata\local\SoD2" delete this folder.

After all that clean-up, try to reinstall via steam. If this doesn't solve it, then I would nuke the PC... just joking, maybe...

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Honestly, I don't remember where each of them was, but there where easy to find as long as you look around a bit.

Someone made a list of their location in the thread (more like, where to get each of the unique skill - which you got through them)., try making some search in the thread.

ImmortalDeath

Jun 8, 2020
Honestly, I don't remember where each of them was, but there where easy to find as long as you look around a bit.

Someone made a list of their location in the thread (more like, where to get each of the unique skill - which you got through them)., try making some search in the thread.
ah thanks, its been annoying me on getting the rest of the ults, cause i sometimes jsut wanna watch the zombies do the girls, without having to save them, heal and repeat. Plus my job keeps me from actively spending hours searching for it

Last edited:

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
if you just want to see the scenes, you can also use the underground observation lab.
It has a scene replay on the wall near the cages.

ImmortalDeath

Jun 8, 2020
if you just want to see the scenes, you can also use the underground observation lab.
It has a scene replay on the wall near the cages.
with my laptop it takes forever to load the scenes, mostly want the subsitute so i can watch the three girls at once

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes