3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Oh right, there was something else I wanted to ask about. I remember reading about there being seasonal events. Are those in the game as well? I think there was a Halloween and Christmas event that included seasonal outfits, but I thought I remember reading that the events got taken out at one point. Are they back in? Is it a DLC that we have to add to the gamefiles?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Oh right, there was something else I wanted to ask about. I remember reading about there being seasonal events. Are those in the game as well? I think there was a Halloween and Christmas event that included seasonal outfits, but I thought I remember reading that the events got taken out at one point. Are they back in? Is it a DLC that we have to add to the gamefiles?
X-Mas and halloween season even are now avaiable all year round in the game with the DLC. You need to interact with the pumpkin had and / or the X-mas tree in the dinning hall to get the corresponding event.

PS : shouldn't say this, but both event are terrible (a.k.a, they suck), so it's best to get a minimum of event token and use cheat to multiply then to buy the rewards for all the girls....

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
One (maybe) last question: I'm seeing a character that talks to the party on a walkie talkie. It first starts giving her the name "Ei?", then "Eino?", etc. I think it eventually calls her Einomaru. According to what I've been reading, that's the name of the 5th girl from the DLC. Was Einomaru planned to be the fifth girl since the beginning (since she has voice lines as early as the first mission)? Or did they go back and retroactively add her into various scenes if you got the DLC?

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
One (maybe) last question: I'm seeing a character that talks to the party on a walkie talkie. It first starts giving her the name "Ei?", then "Eino?", etc. I think it eventually calls her Einomaru. According to what I've been reading, that's the name of the 5th girl from the DLC. Was Einomaru planned to be the fifth girl since the beginning (since she has voice lines as early as the first mission)? Or did they go back and retroactively add her into various scenes if you got the DLC?
She always had a voice in the original game. The DLC doesn't edit/add anything in the base game.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
She was voiced from the start in the main game.
But only the dev know if she was planned from the start as an extra character or not...

Imzom

May 24, 2024
For the main game, Gofile and Pixeldrain always stopped downloading at 95%. I tried to download the game for 3 days, 6 times in total. Mega and Uploadnow links were unusable. Guys, help please

Last edited:

b1753417

Jun 24, 2019
For the main game, Gofile and Pixeldrain always stopped downloading at 95%. I tried to download the game for 3 days, 6 times in total. Mega and Uploadnow links were unusable. Guys, help please
Use a VPN to get a new IP to keep downloading or use something like MegaBastard.

Imzom

May 24, 2024
Use a VPN to get a new IP to keep downloading
I always have Proton on

or use something like MegaBastard.
The Mega link just keeps spinning forever
Screenshot 2024-05-31 030324.png
I copied the link and pasted it to MegaBasterd, the app didn't seem to do anything, that "please wait" was there for more than 2 hours until I closed the app, my disk space didn't go down a bit. Did I miss something? I'm not very good at these tech stuffs
Screenshot 2024-05-31 030446.png

b1753417

Jun 24, 2019
Must be something on your PC or network blocking it?
Try a different country on the VPN? Try Firefox?
Here's a screenshot of it working for me.

Screenshot 2024-05-31 082641.png
I always have Proton on

The Mega link just keeps spinning forever
View attachment 3687583
I copied the link and pasted it to MegaBasterd, the app didn't seem to do anything, that "please wait" was there for more than 2 hours until I closed the app, my disk space didn't go down a bit. Did I miss something? I'm not very good at these tech stuffs
View attachment 3687664

Imzom

May 24, 2024
Must be something on your PC or network blocking it?
Try a different country on the VPN? Try Firefox?
Here's a screenshot of it working for me.

View attachment 3688247
Ok, so, after much struggle I finally got the first 2 split links down. The problem was I didn't know what was wrong with the app, sometimes it worked with vpn on, sometimes with vpn off (same server), a lot of times the process just froze, and no the app didn't freeze, my pc didn't freeze, just the downloading process randomly froze or paused (good internet speed) without any reason, I had to close and restart the app so many times. Do you have those troubles on your end?

Last edited:

Imzom

May 24, 2024
Also are they 7z or rar files? Kinda confusing, do they work if I delete the extension and turn them into 7z? Screenshot 2024-06-01 112027.png

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Also are they 7z or rar files? Kinda confusing, do they work if I delete the extension and turn them into 7z? View attachment 3692496
Both 7z and RAR files are compressed archive formats, but they have different software associated with them. Let’s clarify:
  1. 7z Files:
    • These files use the .7z extension.
    • They are created using the 7-Zip software, which is an open-source archiver.
    • 7z provides excellent compression ratios and supports various compression methods.
    • To work with 7z files, you’ll need to use a program that supports this format (such as 7-Zip itself).
  2. RAR Files:
    • These files use the .rar extension.
    • They are created using WinRAR, a proprietary software.
    • RAR files also offer good compression, but they are less common than 7z files.
    • To work with RAR files, you’ll need WinRAR or another compatible program.
Now, regarding your question about deleting the extension:
  • Be cautious when renaming files by removing their extensions. It’s generally not recommended because it can lead to confusion and compatibility issues.
  • If you have a file with an unknown extension, it’s better to identify its format first.
  • If you’re sure that a file is either 7z or RAR, you can try renaming it to the correct extension and then open it with the corresponding software.
Remember:
  • 7z files should have the .7z extension.
  • RAR files should have the .rar extension.
If you’re uncertain, you can use the appropriate software to open the file and verify its contents.
^ Literally ChatGPT's Ekhm, Copilot's answer. Try it sometimes. It's useful.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
I don't think the jank will ever go away; that's just how TeamKrama is. Before the DLC released, I was naively expecting QoL improvements, but not only they did not fix the basic old bugs, the DLC even added new jank on its own, proving that the devs had not improved their skills much during the period between the OG release and the DLC.

When they release SoD3, trust me I'll be there ASAP to check it out, but I'm also prepared for all the inevitable bugs. I bought both games at full price on steam, but next time I will judge the amount of jank on the 3rd one much more harshly, because if by the 3rd round we don't get better QoL improvements, then I might as well just pirate it.
I agree with your sentiment and I bought the game to support the devs and to encourage them.
There isn't a game quite like SoD, where even though there are better FPS games, better visual novels, better zombie games, better base building games, better customization, none have combined them as well as SoD.

And also there just isn't a lot of H games that do both H and gameplay good enough.
That might be why I like this game.

I expect that players will continue to be lenient to Team Krama as long as this niche doesn't have a viable competition.
The jank is common among Japanese indie devs though.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes