3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Is there a way to get rid of that hazy bubble around the player? And maybe a list/guide of which gifts are best for each girl?

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Is there a way to get rid of that hazy bubble around the player? And maybe a list/guide of which gifts are best for each girl?
Hikari
RarityItemPts
Baton50
Towel50
☆☆Nutritional Supplement Drink120
☆☆Basketball130
☆☆☆Hair Ornament280
☆☆☆Ice Cream280
☆☆☆☆Protein600
☆☆☆☆Monthly Runners Magazine600
☆☆☆☆☆Dumbbell1500
☆☆☆☆☆Strawberry Sundae1500
Aya
RarityItemPts
Eyeglass Wipes50
Hairbrush50
☆☆Surgery Kit120
☆☆White coat130
☆☆☆Modern Medicine Book280
☆☆☆Stylish and Cute Fashion Magazine280
☆☆☆☆Perfume600
☆☆☆☆Coffee600
☆☆☆☆☆Treatment Cream1500
☆☆☆☆☆Nice Looking Bag1500
Kirara
RarityItemPts
Canned Food50
Old Newspaper50
☆☆A Famous Painting?120
☆☆Assorted Snacks130
☆☆☆Horror DVD280
☆☆☆Teacup Set280
☆☆☆☆Tea600
☆☆☆☆Diary600
☆☆☆☆☆Fireworks1500
☆☆☆☆☆Travel Guide1500
Ichika
RarityItemPts
Energy Drink50
Tasty Cat Snacks50
☆☆Completed Strategy Book120
☆☆Model Gun130
☆☆☆Romance DVD Set280
☆☆☆Figurine280
☆☆☆☆Gaming Headset600
☆☆☆☆Huge Black Cat Plushie600
☆☆☆☆☆VR Headset1500
☆☆☆☆☆Game Console1500

Last edited:

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Anyone knows how to enable the minimap icons? The previous version had shopkeepers and quests shown in the minimap, the new version (53) doesn't. Is it a bug or toggleable?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Hikari
RarityItemPts
Baton50
Towel50
☆☆Nutritional Supplement Drink120
☆☆Basketball130
☆☆☆Hair Ornament280
☆☆☆Ice Cream280
☆☆☆☆Protein600
☆☆☆☆Monthly Runners Magazine600
☆☆☆☆☆Dumbbell1500
☆☆☆☆☆Strawberry Sundae1500
Aya
RarityItemPts
Eyeglass Wipes50
Hairbrush50
☆☆Surgery Kit120
☆☆White coat130
☆☆☆Modern Medicine Book280
☆☆☆Stylish and Cute Fashion Magazine280
☆☆☆☆Perfume600
☆☆☆☆Coffee600
☆☆☆☆☆Treatment Cream1500
☆☆☆☆☆Nice Looking Bag1500
Kirara
RarityItemPts
Canned Food50
Old Newspaper50
☆☆A Famous Painting?120
☆☆Assorted Snacks130
☆☆☆Horror DVD280
☆☆☆Teacup Set280
☆☆☆☆Tea600
☆☆☆☆Diary600
☆☆☆☆☆Fireworks1500
☆☆☆☆☆Travel Guide1500
Ichika
RarityItemPts
Energy Drink50
Tasty Cat Snacks50
☆☆Completed Strategy Book120
☆☆Model Gun130
☆☆☆Romance DVD Set280
☆☆☆Figurine280
☆☆☆☆Gaming Headset600
☆☆☆☆Huge Black Cat Plushie600
☆☆☆☆☆VR Headset1500
☆☆☆☆☆Game Console1500
Energy Drink is wrong, at least in 1.041. I think Assorted Snacks is too. Seems that guide is outdated a bit. Get wrecked, random internet guide, my info is superior, lmao.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I don't see these markers anymore in the new version... do you know how to turn them on?
I'm still playing the version 1.041 because that was the version that was stable when I downloaded the game.. if you're playing the new 1.053.. I'm not sure, but I doubt they would just turn them off.. unless it's the ntr switch on/off in the options menu

options-> game menu

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I'm still playing the version 1.041 because that was the version that was stable when I downloaded the game.. if you're playing the new 1.053.. I'm not sure, but I doubt they would just turn them off.. unless it's the ntr switch on/off in the options menu

options-> game menu
What's the rough level I should start seeing them at for the individual girls? Or do I have to get them all there?

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
the heart is the sex scene and usually it's like the 3rd or 4th event.. after that the npc exclaimation appears.
then, 6 or 7.. then after the 9th event is the last ntr exclaimation appearance

they should be repeatable, like the other scenes

tsunami97

Dec 29, 2017
How to use Recollection mode that implement in new patch?

i try check main-character room, there r TV to enter Recollection Mode, but i can't only view story of chapter1 and 5?

it just bugged that i have unlock again, or i miss something ?
the new recollection mode is in the underground lab where the game over recollection previously was.
they added the in level animations only. the heroine specific events are still tied to talking to the girls

Hawkie

Sep 17, 2017
I guess you've never played older games like serious sam 1 and 2, or old doom.. they had shitty graphics, but it was a fun experience..

the fps gameplay is pretty on par with those, the guns are accurate and most are fun to shoot the enemies with.. I've had more fun just running though level shooting stuff, than probably the rest of the game content..
especially with the light machine gun.. god.. 100 round clips.. that one is fun times!

as for the story events, ichika and kirara are really the only 2 that i really gave a crap about.. they have funny conversation sequences.. and ichika, to me, well I like her body type too..

x-ray has cum, it's just a single shot, as far as I can tell..

the girls never died so I didn't see the death sequences, but I wouldn't expect a sexy time if they are going to die.. one thing for me though... I never played the first game, so that's probably why I have that view opposite of yours.
..I'll say that from the decription you typed.. the first game's death scenes sound quite sexy though.
I have and you know those guns still feel more real then this game, the depth of audio is a real trip. this game it dos not matter the gun they sound hollow or real loud and are clearly just stock audio with no wash out or impact.

See Having Accurate guns is the problem ARs dont have LASER beam accuracy with zero recoil BUT like i said before not the game's focus that is why i only commented in passing.

Yea that is part of my issue in the first game EVERY level had a Scene with a girl and it was impactful. None of this leveling Hearts shit.

Yea i now there is ONE scene with a cumshot but its so sad i did not wanna comment about it, my point was WHY go thu the trouble if ur not gonna have the monster stuff them to the brim and then walk off?

Go play the first game there is a gallery scene with the penis head monster where he makes Hikari ride him and by the end she is super into it, the death scene is basically the same but with a cumshot then he bites her head as it pans away

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shadowclonezero

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Is the shower minigame bugged? I couldn't finish the the third level because there were no spots left to clean.
And about the NTR scenes... Since the quest apparently isn't displayed anymore maybe someone could tell us which NPC to talk to. Is it one of the random guys walking around? The guitar player? One of the shop keepers?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes