3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
does 101 use the same save or do i need to do it all over again?
Same save file, I think they're trying to make sure none of the updates fuck your saves. Which is a relief with the sheer grind necessary for all the accessories and outfits.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Guys is it worth to give it a try?
I'd sum it up as great for a hentai game, meh compared to a normal game. If you come into it expecting it to be a AAA shooter, you're not going to enjoy it. So you know, don't do that, lol.

The H content is questionable as well, lots of clipping issues and it felt like they didn't spend much time on any of the scenes. Only time I really found them appealing is when you can't see the penis entering a girl, because it usually looks like the girl is just having a rando item smashed into her vagina awkwardly. The penis doesn't even line up properly in a lot of scenes. They were clearly relying on the censorship blocking how lazy they were with that stuff. The saddest part is I felt like they did a lot better with the H scenes in the first game overall.

A lot of the bugs were fixed I believe. I haven't heard of them dealing with some of the invisible walls the game has that blocks shots though, that was one of my big issues with some levels. The sniper really feels those shoddy environment hitboxes.

Overall worth a play for sure if you aren't an FPS snob. The gameplay is entertaining enough even with the issues.

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
any chance to have only the update and not being forced to download 10 gb every release? epecially now that NoPy is no more.thanks

Shoma

Apr 17, 2018
Someone know why i don't have key assigned for pass the dialogue cause i can't pass it and i'm stuck in the first dialogue in the game

Juicespectre

Jul 3, 2017
Whats the best skill build? I'm moving on from normal Difficulty and now exclusively doing runs on Very Hard, just want help with what i should focus on.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Whats the best skill build? I'm moving on from normal Difficulty and now exclusively doing runs on Very Hard, just want help with what i should focus on.
I always go with the revolver and faster reload for your pistol, makes a combo that's just as effective as most weapons you can pick up. The endlessly regenerating stamina and faster 'healing' times also work really well together. Not sure what to suggest for the final pick, maybe health or speed? Molotovs are pretty good as well

Reactions: Juicespectre

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
guys i cant founding new event where can i start?

i found on the canteen big pumking

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes