3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Has there been answers about NTR or prostitution in-game? I saw the girls can have sex with other NPCs in the beta.
Also, is there an English translation yet? And plans for uncensored full release?
Desktop Screenshot 2020.07.07 - 08.20.43.82.png
I hate NTR!
If is possible, I would be grateful if NTR could be avoided by an option.

The trial version seems impossible
If you do not want to see it in the final version, we will consider the design so that you do not have to see it
Body image misconduct
Completed version of Sato Fushin Nenjinkai no discussion

And no, there is not yet, nor will there be an English translation in the demo, when the game is released it will come with its multiple translations.
So we have to wait in late 2020 or early 2021 for the full version with translations.

My opinion:
although for my part I think they will only be scenes of casual sex, without development of history or with impact with the main story.
But for those who are bothered by the NTR, it can be avoided, since an "item" will be needed to activate the scene.
As in the demo, a video game DVD is required to access the scene of IchikaxTaro.

Uncensored???
nope
but it seems that they are working on it
View attachment 685062 View attachment 685061
Maybe.......

moned

Sep 16, 2017
The concept of no ntr in a game where monsters already rape your girls as a part of the combat mechanic is... dumb. Game over rape is basically ntr already. Might as well play left 4 dead.
I feel like the problem that I and most others have with the NTR is that in combat it's avoidable, you can interrupt it, and in the worst case it's a fail scenario where you have to try again. NTR in the base is completely unrelated (so far) to combat prowess and feels to me to be out of place. It seems really out of left field to have the girls sleeping around for no reason.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Hello i wanted to have opinions on either to start with the first game or do this one first ? Is this one way better ? ( even tho 0.1 ) Thanks !

R.D Carpet

Sep 17, 2018
Hello i wanted to have opinions on either to start with the first game or do this one first ? Is this one way better ? ( even tho 0.1 ) Thanks !
Play the first game see if u like it or not then wait a year for the full release of the 2nd game.

Reactions: Aiden

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
another quick question... i heard that Team Krama is developing a game called
Demon's Waltz too.... any one have link to it?.. i tried to search but not found..

kingmich

May 21, 2017
i gotta wonder.. who really wanted the death scenes soo much idk about you guys to me it just felt i guess really really wrong to have it? like maybe have the sex scenes but without death part on it eh idk imo it just feels like work more on death scenes compare much other stuff but i know that inst true so eh?

Reactions: UnknownBava

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
i gotta wonder.. who really wanted the death scenes soo much idk about you guys to me it just felt i guess really really wrong to have it? like maybe have the sex scenes but without death part on it eh idk imo it just feels like work more on death scenes compare much other stuff but i know that inst true so eh?
I'm one of those who don't mind those scenes xD
if it was very wtf the first time I played SoD1, and then it was like, meh .... since it is not a very graphic gore.
I'll wait to see the new death scenes, a possible "boss" and the new clothes.
and who knows a little bit of (yuri) zombie girl x heroine
801-Meet-the-Robinsons-quotes.gif

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes