3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

xxobhcnul

Mar 28, 2018
I don't understand people who don't want death scenes in a hentai game where ZOMBIES RAPE WOMEN. They're dead creatures who feast on the flesh, so of course there will be death scenes. Willful ignorance will only get you so far with the concept.

I'm just glad that the death scenes will be an optional toggle, so the babies will stop being squeamish. That's just my take on it all though.

R.D Carpet

Sep 17, 2018
i gotta wonder.. who really wanted the death scenes soo much idk about you guys to me it just felt i guess really really wrong to have it? like maybe have the sex scenes but without death part on it eh idk imo it just feels like work more on death scenes compare much other stuff but i know that inst true so eh?

I dont mind the death scenes as long as theres sex leading up to it if its just vore or straight up killing naa i'v got other games for that shit and they are non ero tho...

xongar

Mar 21, 2017
Until the game is finished, everything is moot. On the update showing the death scenes sketch, one person stated they are willing to pay for a custom gun added, everyone will also be able to use it. TeamKrama, responded they will be in touch to work something out. If, you read threw the comments people are willing to pay or have paid for things added to the game.

They have a set of rewards for each money goal/tier they get. ( posted somewhere in this thread ) This game doesn't have a set path, it was made to help pay for their other game. The other game didn't come close to having the interest or the support of this side project, which now seems to have turned into a CASH COW.

People want more stuff to do in the base, NTR, outfits, more weapons, and more animations. The people who throw the most money will get what they want added into the game, unless it requires a lot of work.

TeamKrama: Each infected/creature will have a variation scene with the four female npcs, instead of a the four female npcs having a variation scene with the infected/creature.

Bah had to many windows open and was reading another translated page from another developer.

Last edited:
Reactions: UnknownBava

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Thank you for that.. 6.5 GB... holy moly....
at the end of the year it will come weighing around 30gb xD

I wouldn't like it, but it wouldn't be so crazy.

Edit:

Hi, I'm Xai!
The Limited time tier, which was temporarily suspended on July 30th, has just resumed!
We have already had several people contact us about the $1500 and $3000 plans.
If you're interested in the details, please feel free to contact us!
(I might just give away a few spoilers...)

Now, it's August and things are getting a bit hectic.
We hope to be ready for the release of the demo version at the end of September!

Last edited:

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
at the talking and option choosing scene.. i only see 1.0 2.0 3.0 4.0 etc.. so i have to choose it randomly because i got no idea what is the option for... is it a bug ?... or because it just demo...?

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
at the talking and option choosing scene.. i only see 1.0 2.0 3.0 4.0 etc.. so i have to choose it randomly because i got no idea what is the option for... is it a bug ?... or because it just demo...?
do you have a screenshot?

HunterSteel

Oct 4, 2017
i gotta wonder.. who really wanted the death scenes soo much idk about you guys to me it just felt i guess really really wrong to have it? like maybe have the sex scenes but without death part on it eh idk imo it just feels like work more on death scenes compare much other stuff but i know that inst true so eh?
I'm one of the backers that asked for them since the first game had them. We also asked them to improve the scenes and increase the number.

~Hunter

kingmich

May 21, 2017
I'm one of the backers that asked for them since the first game had them. We also asked them to improve the scenes and increase the number.

~Hunter
and in the 1st game the death scene never felt wrong or our of places or just really fuck up to you like at all or anything of the sort?

like i do wonder about this cause they did make cutscenes with purple hair chick where she doesn't die even tho she having sex with zombies and even the worm i wonder if they plan do that again or if they plan give every girl a cutscene like that but i do feel like could make them over well DEATH scenes per say? lol no offense of anyone that likes it just something for the mind

HunterSteel

Oct 4, 2017
and in the 1st game the death scene never felt wrong or our of places or just really fuck up to you like at all or anything of the sort?

like i do wonder about this cause they did make cutscenes with purple hair chick where she doesn't die even tho she having sex with zombies and even the worm i wonder if they plan do that again or if they plan give every girl a cutscene like that but i do feel like could make them over well DEATH scenes per say? lol no offense of anyone that likes it just something for the mind
Not once did I feel it being wrong or out of place. IT WAS fucked up, but then, you don't get a game like Seed of The Dead for vanilla stuff.

~Hunter

Shadowblaster

Mar 9, 2019
I'm not opposed to death scenes but tbh i'd rather have it where the zombies kidnap the girl and take her somewhere else to continue raping her and you have to rescue her

R.D Carpet

Sep 17, 2018
I'm not opposed to death scenes but tbh i'd rather have it where the zombies kidnap the girl and take her somewhere else to continue raping her and you have to rescue her
The one that eats them could carry them away and when they get downed and he is far away yet within reach lets say around the corner of the building he spits them out and goes for another, that would have worked well if the girls could get corupted and not outright killed....

Reactions: Tiasung
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes