3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

zenjee

May 8, 2017
To those who interested about NTR play the last version of the original game including extra chapter in the end. You shouldn't have questions after it. For lazy ones

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Man this need work. I tried to play but you just constantly end up with girls floating at 90 degree angles, glitching somewhere so you can't revive them and shooting at enemies that are on the other sides of walls or floors.

Delta Sigmus

Jul 14, 2017
Man this need work. I tried to play but you just constantly end up with girls floating at 90 degree angles, glitching somewhere so you can't revive them and shooting at enemies that are on the other sides of walls or floors.
It’s not even an alpha, just give it time, they’re improving it as they go. Also about the girls ending up in weird places, use 0 on the numpad to teleport them to you.

Reactions: MagicSlay

yoyoyo1

Jun 12, 2017
Does anyone have the changelog in for the new version?? It seems like it's the same as the one released in like June

Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
It is still barebones and all, but on public post at Patreon they wrote that every enemy should have a scene?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, there aint many shooters like this, so fingers crossed.

Reactions: UnknownBava

kingmich

May 21, 2017
ok so a few things..

heroines will have skills to face the hordes
1. what the fuck....!? LOL like that was smash bros for the 1st girl and like borderlands shit for 2nd one god that seems really helpful and yes small girl still in!

To those who interested about NTR play the last version of the original game including extra chapter in the end. You shouldn't have questions after it. For lazy ones
2. does this even count for ntr like its just zombies fucking that girl and thats kinda normal for the scenes in the game girls getting fucked by zombies and u having save them if anything thats only time a girl doesnt die in long animated cut scene

It is still barebones and all, but on public post at Patreon they wrote that every enemy should have a scene?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, there aint many shooters like this, so fingers crossed.
3. what in the name of the hentai gods is THAT!? what the german fuck!? thats in the game!?

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
great since first update but game kept locking up when alot of zombies came and wouoldnt let me throw a grenade or switch guns

Drac0nis

Jan 13, 2018
I still don't get why the game has the zombies raping the girls but you cant enjoy it because you get a game over... whats the point? Unless I'm doing something wrong or there's another way to see the scenes?

PakiNaniMan

Apr 23, 2018
I just want a lot of H scences, but I feel the makers want to make a "perfect game".
I'm worried that the weight of the game will be too high than the H scenes.

xYve

Apr 9, 2018
I still don't get why the game has the zombies raping the girls but you cant enjoy it because you get a game over... whats the point? Unless I'm doing something wrong or there's another way to see the scenes?
Just wait until the devs implement the gallery mode, you can enjoy the scenes there.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes