3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

alerion1993

Oct 2, 2017
You can't unless someone creates an uncensored patch.

On another note, got a few things.
1.Question: What is the point of buying the various locations in the hub? I mean, i found out you can buy some toilets, a bathroom and something unknown for 1m. What is that 1million thing? I grinded out the points and it doesn't seem to unlock anything.
I think these locations are purchased to unlock other locations for scenes later on in development.

killj0y500

Jun 8, 2017
great pre alpha and hoping for some ntr content like the group rescue survivor and some of the survivor could be the typical ntr person and steal the girl between mission at the base

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
great pre alpha and hoping for some ntr content like the group rescue survivor and some of the survivor could be the typical ntr person and steal the girl between mission at the base
nope they won't, they told us so when one of patreon asking. they are more focus about monsters rape than human.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
how did you get the costumes ?
the only thing i managed inside the game was play the level (act 1 and 4 only)
and get the batroom and toilet opens,
even getting the 3 girl on level 3 i could not do much, the blond small girl, could not level much
They are not in the current version, possibly in the September version and if not it will be wait for its launch on steam & dlsite.

Reactions: thekill

spookysss

Jun 30, 2020
I don't know anyone have this kind of experience, I can't find the yellow twin tail hair loli and somehow the game shows me the character model of the main protagonist (pink hair girl who get horny when get bite) but with green hair. Even stranger is that the voice line of hers is the same as the pink hair main protagonist. Weird.
(Sorry if you don't get what I'm saying, I am kinda new to this game)

xYve

Apr 9, 2018
I don't know anyone have this kind of experience, I can't find the yellow twin tail hair loli and somehow the game shows me the character model of the main protagonist (pink hair girl who get horny when get bite) but with green hair. Even stranger is that the voice line of hers is the same as the pink hair main protagonist. Weird.
(Sorry if you don't get what I'm saying, I am kinda new to this game)
The yellow haired girl model is not present in the current demo. The green hair Hikari is just a placeholder for her until she gets added.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I cannot WAIT for actual sex scenes to come into the fix and honestly, the aftermath cause I'm intrigued with the first game... Though still off putting.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes