3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Saika Totsuka

Apr 12, 2019
I have'nt downloaded this yet is there a proper setting implemented in the game, like a graphic setting like in the last game?

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
anyone got backup links? mega files are gone, nopy download fails for some reason and downloading it from anon files are slow for some reason as well

I have the 1st game, and wanted to see the sequel (I don't expect much since it's still ongoing but kinda wanna test it out)
In the meantime I'll just play the initial release version form the public patreon (and buy the game once it is fully released or halfway there)

R.D Carpet

Sep 17, 2018
anyone got backup links? mega files are gone, nopy download fails for some reason and downloading it from anon files are slow for some reason as well

I have the 1st game, and wanted to see the sequel (I don't expect much since it's still ongoing but kinda wanna test it out)
In the meantime I'll just play the initial release version form the public patreon (and buy the game once it is fully released or halfway there)
just wait for the next version instead of having to wait 2 h to download it then unpack 12 gb then another 12 gb and go through the lag fest

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
just wait for the next version instead of having to wait 2 h to download it then unpack 12 gb then another 12 gb and go through the lag fest
Thanks for the tip, yeah I played the v.01 version and it's a bit laggy. I might have to wait until they added a graphics slider so I can just play on high instead of ultra

i have the game on my PC... i can upload it if you still want...
I'm good now but thank you for the offer ^^

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Holy crap! They're milking the fuck out of this. It's been nothing but those new limited edition tier and fucking dakimakura body pillows since June... Nothing about the game for months.

But at least you can get a body pillow of a girl who can get brutally murdered and raped by zombies. LOL.

Last edited:

Shadowblaster

Mar 9, 2019
Holy crap! They're milking the fuck out of this. It's been nothing but those new limited edition tier and fucking dakimakura body pillows since June... Nothing about the game for months.

But at least you can get a body pillow of a girl who can get brutally murdered and raped by zombies. LOL.
they're doing that as incentive to support them, like you get something for paying the patreon. A game needs funds man. anyways by the end of this month they'll have a new trial version out

Mailer Daemon

Oct 8, 2017

They've been bad at posting updates to patreon, but if you check their twitter they've been showing what they're working on every once in a while.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes