3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
i loved first game and i will love this...but i prefer model of first game :( Girls look too fake :(

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
-sniper rifle causes visual bug
-in the train mission some worms may be out of sight (move away a bit to get them out)
-There is only 3 stage
-ichika and kirara still have no voice in gameplay only in story

I haven't lost on purpose yet to see if there are death scenes added.
it's all i've discovered so far

Shadowblaster

Mar 9, 2019
-sniper rifle causes visual bug
-in the train mission some worms may be out of sight (move away a bit to get them out)
-There is only 3 stage
-ichika and kirara still have no voice in gameplay only in story

I haven't lost on purpose yet to see if there are death scenes added.
it's all i've discovered so far
i've found a weird bug that causes the gun to stay aimed down sights when trying to reload while aiming. also during the 2nd stage in the warehouse, when the girls go down they continue to move with the boxes

EDIT: there does not appear to be death scenes yet

Last edited:
Reactions: UnknownBava

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Each update we need a torrent, G already reached the max users, Mega unless you pay, up to 2 gb..

glad to see the new version.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Annoying that you get a game over when just one of the girls "dies" (to sex). Wish there was a way to remove that. And a mod to make yourself invincible.
totally agree

would like it to be like L4D , when it's game over ONLY when everybody die. as other could resurrect you to help survive more (or fuck each others to heal)

this turn like honestly shit to me... you fight the shit out of everything only to see others fuck the girls to death to give you a game over.

it's like "Left 4 NTR" the game.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
but why verson 2 he use 3 girls has same face and body when he star make new girls or this version 2 only play the 3 same face woman to the end

worming

Feb 1, 2018
Game speed is too fast. I can't feel how funny in this game. And the zombies is like jelly. Please redisign.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes