3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

danielmt

Jan 16, 2020
How many new sex scenes you guys found in this new release?
Kirara: 1
Aya: 2
Ichika: 1
Hikari: 0

Total so far:
Ichika: 2
Hikari: 1

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
How many new sex scenes you guys found in this new release?
Ichika: 1
Hikari: 0

Total so far:
Ichika: 2
Hikari: 1
Did you actually level up to 3 to get Aya's second scene? I only got the blowjob scene. I haven't gotten far though. Still only on level 2

Last edited:

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
How do I get past level 2? I'm at the warehouse behind the supermarket but I don't have anywhere else to go? Whoops, I'm, stuck behind some stairs in the warehouse? Seems to be a glitch

Reactions: Ericopa12
Oct 8, 2018
check the first page? I thought there was a link there? I lucked out on the google drive though
Oh. Somehow I didn't realize that those links had been updated. I don't really like when a download is broken up into chunks like that, but its better than nothing. Thanks for the heads up.

xYve

Apr 9, 2018
Oh is that the one with the purple ribbon and the word Quarantine on it? How do you unlock it? Also any tips for the supermarket? I got stuck on the warehouse part.
For the warehouse, go to this gate
Screenshot (14).png
For the bathroom and toilet, talk to this guy
Screenshot (15).png

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
is the game actually worth the size?
how tedious is it?
also, post says English but some screenshots show Jap. So which is it?

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
For the warehouse, go to this gate
View attachment 840224
For the bathroom and toilet, talk to this guy
View attachment 840228
Thanks! Unlocked the bathroom though it says I need a key when I check the stalls on the girls side I think. Who do I get the key from? I'm too lazy to talk to everyone! Hahahaha! Please don't make me work too hard for my virtual tits. Gonna check out the warehouse again later. Thanks again!

xYve

Apr 9, 2018
Thanks! Unlocked the bathroom though it says I need a key when I check the stalls on the girls side I think. Who do I get the key from? I'm too lazy to talk to everyone! Hahahaha! Please don't make me work too hard for my virtual tits. Gonna check out the warehouse again later. Thanks again!
I think there's no keys. Just wait for Aya to come there and an option will pop out to peek at her masturbating. Sometimes Ichika will go there but there's no option to peep.

arsuzsm

May 3, 2017
My game is crashing when i'm at the lobby or stage 2 sometimes...
I used cheat engine for the money... But I don't know if it changes something.

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 198] Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0005 - 'REMOVED')

graphics on ultra without fps drop

Edit: i updated the drive... i think it worked

Last edited:

ArkturusRX

Jan 5, 2020
Why is the whole menu and all in English and the rest is in hentai language? How do I change the language? Seems pretty stupid and its unplayable in chinese

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
How do you skip the cutscene at the beginning of the mission, the mouse pointer is not on screen and wasn't sure if there is a key to skip through text

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes