3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

GoldenLemon

Sep 15, 2018
To anyone that doesn't know. You can get the reverse bunny-girl outfit(the one shown in the start menu of the game) in the Act 3 near the start. Down the street from the start, there's a building hidden in between the others that has a stuffed rabbit outside. Go inside and up the stairs to find a Huge stuffed Rabbit with a bunch of little ones around and an item that is the outfit. The icon for the item is bunny ears. Gift it to the girls to unlock the outfit, then just switch the costume in their respective menu. You have to get it again each time to unlock the outfit for each girl though. So basically, you need 4 of the item to get them all the reverse bunny costumes.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
Does anyone who reach the ACT4? It can play at last version(0.21) but this version is not.
Literally 3 posts up - It looks like its bugged now, it'll repeat Act 3.
It performs much better on Ultra than it used to for me but to be fair I'm on a 5700XT these days.
I would just like it more if they'd fix a few of the graphical low hanging fruit issues:
  • The waterways (and any water surface for that matter) towards the end of Act 1 reflect like a mirror but are also unusually transparent.
  • NO FOOTSTEP AUDIO
  • The LODs on the safe-house NPCs are all kinds of wrong.
  • NO FOOTSTEP AUDIO
  • Motion Blur should always be off by default.
  • NO FOOTSTEP AUDIO
But most of all.. I still just can't get past the stark contrast of these anime faces with these bizarre truck-driving-sim-quality human characters.
Also...
  • REMOVE THE FUCKING FOOTSTEP AUDIO

Last edited:

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
why do i need to get over 9,000,000 exp to level them up to level 4? is level 4 not implemented yet?

Last edited:

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
Im stuck in act 2, im at the warehouse after the supermarket, how to proceed ?
there is a big gray door that you have to open inside the warehouse.it will be the only one that you can hit "use" on
EDIT:its a loading bay door and its the only door with a truck parked at it

Last edited:
Reactions: Ericopa12

Smile again

Aug 20, 2018
v0.34 There are some bugs and problems.

1. There is a problem that the sniper scope display does not disappear

2. When shooting a gun, there is a problem that the gun suddenly stops shooting at some point like in the first episode.

3. I was able to experience part 4 in V0.2, but it does not move to part 4 in v0.34.

4. Under Act3, there is a place where you cannot get out of a warehouse carrying cargo if you fall off the ladder on the second floor.

andythehero

Mar 25, 2018
I wonder if you guys realize that the developers don't see this so showing the bugs helps us, the people downloading this totally free game, but not the developers to fix the said bugs.

badazzx

Jun 4, 2019
why is there a cheat to hurt your self but not the girls? thats weird.. might as well make a cheat to turn your self invisible so zombies wont keep trying attack you when u want to see stuff

also that female super zombie is gone right or has someone see her? cause i havent.
there also the fact people keep saying ntr stuff for the game but... there isnt? like all there is mc having sex with girls and the zombies raping the girls nothing ntr there since none of the npcs fuck the girls
hurting yourself gives you medkits which you can then use to have sex with the girls and heal both them and yourself.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
v0.34 There are some bugs and problems.

1. There is a problem that the sniper scope display does not disappear

2. When shooting a gun, there is a problem that the gun suddenly stops shooting at some point like in the first episode.

3. I was able to experience part 4 in V0.2, but it does not move to part 4 in v0.34.

4. Under Act3, there is a place where you cannot get out of a warehouse carrying cargo if you fall off the ladder on the second floor.
For #2 I had a similar problem and it turned out to be due to my resolution being set to borderless mode so the mouse would frequently go off screen. Try setting it to fullscreen with the proper resolution and see if that fixes it

WolfWind

Oct 1, 2020
Can someone translate or even just simply explain each perk tree just curious what each perk does.
From what I've seen from trying the demo there are basically three categories of perk, gunnery related ones, character enhancement ones, and sex based ones. The two gunnery ones seem to be increased ammo (both in clip and in total storage) and the other is either faster reload time or more accurate shots, not quite sure. The physical ones are the most obvious, one gives you a larger health pool, the second one gives you a sprint bonus (not sure if it's just speed or total run time bonus) and the third seems to be an enhancement to your melee push back. The third category are sex related ones, I believe the one with an arrow kinda thing through the guy's head as he plows a chick gives the girls special shot/abilities as long as they have the post coitus shield. Not sure for the first one you unlock, maybe more xp bonus from sex? Also it seems the abilities only are active if you have them locked in, which you can change with the third option from the gun shop guy.

Hope this helps.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes