3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
At this pace, in 3 months there will be another 2 or 3 stages and 1 individual scene for each girl AT BEST
Probably. Then again, some of us waited a literal year for the bioasshard guys to update their game with 2 meh stages and a new dodge mechanic (no new sex scenes), so I think I could wait 3 months to get anything. It's not like we're paying for it over here.

Reactions: fissenissen

Rolecs

May 17, 2019
Downloaded 11 gigabytes to find that the game is not in English, deleted, thank you for the good mood.

moned

Sep 16, 2017
I never quite get people. Just put some effort and click here and there and proceed with the game. It's not even heavily story focus as of now
Yeah, like I could understand if it's got the complete tag, and someone gets upset that it is untranslated. But like bruh, it's the third work in progress release by a Japanese dev, who releases their work onto a Japanese website, with all their articles in Japanese.

Reactions: abiroyon
Dec 7, 2017
Probably. Then again, some of us waited a literal year for the bioasshard guys to update their game with 2 meh stages and a new dodge mechanic (no new sex scenes), so I think I could wait 3 months to get anything. It's not like we're paying for it over here.
Graphics, Performance and Quality Improved a lot since the first game. As for content, This one is not near close to the first one, but that's understandable, as the first one has been around for longer.

Downloaded 11 gigabytes to find that the game is not in English, deleted, thank you for the good mood.
Thankfully I got fiber now, I upgraded from near 7 megabits/s (download less than 1 upload) to a 100 megabits/s (both). I honestly feel like flying. I don't got lag anymore, I use to have from 60 to 70 package loss playing Apex, now I got none. I'm living the life.

I never quite get people. Just put some effort and click here and there and proceed with the game. It's not even heavily story focus as of now
True. You can enjoy the gameplay without understanding shit. You can still deduce the story because how the first game goes.

jdg007

Sep 12, 2017
not gonna lie but i was really sad to find i couldnt create duplicates of the girls, spawn new enemies whenever i wanted, or knock the girls out anymore :LOL: also sad that the park/school area isnt there anymore, and i cant get the previousversion to work anymore either :cry:

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
For those who want to watch the action, cheat engine can freeze HP's. First, freeze heroine HP and your own to give you breathing room for finding the rest. Then, find the downed HP (it's a separate value) and freeze it at 50+ so you can get both stages. Now you can leisurely clear out the rest of the offending zombies at your own leisure since you can't die. Heroine HP is a float, MC hp is 4 bytes. You can also give yourself bottomless magazines if you freeze the ammo (4 bytes)

Reactions: Tiasung

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
True. You can enjoy the gameplay without understanding shit. You can still deduce the story because how the first game goes.
Don't think you even need to touch the first game to understand the gist of it lol. You see zombies, you see guns, you see survivors and you have 4 girls around you a single male. Game is H game. Boom

R.D Carpet

Sep 17, 2018
For those who want to watch the action, cheat engine can freeze HP's. First, freeze heroine HP and your own to give you breathing room for finding the rest. Then, find the downed HP (it's a separate value) and freeze it at 50+ so you can get both stages. Now you can leisurely clear out the rest of the offending zombies at your own leisure since you can't die. Heroine HP is a float, MC hp is 4 bytes. You can also give yourself bottomless magazines if you freeze the ammo (4 bytes)
im shit with cheat engine share :)

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
Dont worry you dont lose much anyway, the animations are clunky and buggy, worse then in previous games, and considering that even at this point there is not even one game over scene i doubt they make it even close to that they said "End of year release". This game is around a year or two away from any release date.

Reactions: Tiasung
Dec 7, 2017
How do you unlock Ichika's second scene. It's locked and I have no clue how to unlock it.
If you are talking about the geek girl. I was wondering the same, I OCR'ed the text on the mission, and it said something among the line "that someone had to lose their life" of something like that. I tried killing myself and losing, and killing each girl and losing; but nothing happened. There is a secret H scene on the bathroom though, jus follow the tall, blue haired girl till she goes to the bathroom, then you can spy on her.

NeverDeck

Apr 25, 2017
Unfortunately, since Cheat Engine is a memory scanning tool, there's not much I can share. The methodology for CE is generally to scan for the current in-game value, change the value in-game, then scan for the new value, and pretty much keep narrowing it down.

If you are talking about the geek girl. I was wondering the same, I OCR'ed the text on the mission, and it said something among the line "that someone had to lose their life" of something like that. I tried killing myself and losing, and killing each girl and losing; but nothing happened. There is a secret H scene on the bathroom though, jus follow the tall, blue haired girl till she goes to the bathroom, then you can spy on her.
I think he's talking about the NTR scene, and it's currently inaccessiable because the item you need for it is in Act 4, which is only available in 0.2.

bangbang

Jun 16, 2017
I think he's talking about the NTR scene, and it's currently inaccessiable because the item you need for it is in Act 4, which is only available in 0.2.
I found the Game (two copies, actually) for sale in the shop after clearing Act 3 and gave it to her, but nothing happened and the scene is still greyed out in the menu. Did it automatically happen in the previous version, or is there more to it? If not, then I assume it truly is locked now.

Dec 7, 2017
I found the Game (two copies, actually) for sale in the shop after clearing Act 3 and gave it to her, but nothing happened and the scene is still greyed out in the menu. Did it automatically happen in the previous version, or is there more to it? If not, then I assume it truly is locked now.
What game for sale in the shop are you talking about?

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
I did not see NTR items in the store.
Maybe the writer wants the exclusive items of each heroine to appear
This is why it is specifically locked
When I open the game in VER0.3, my archived items in the previous version are all hung up

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes