3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

bangbang

Jun 16, 2017
What game for sale in the shop are you talking about?
The "Game" item is what evidently unlocks the Ichika scene, at least according to earlier posts in the thread. You could find it in Act 4, in the school, but that's not in the latest version. Like I said, though, after finishing Act 3, there were two copies of it for sale in the shop at the base, and I bought and gave both to her, yet nothing happened (I even redid a mission or two afterwards to see if that would unlock it).

As for someone else not seeing it in the store, I started with a fresh save for this version, so that may make a difference. It might not, too, and it could be random (or I stumbled onto a bug). Either way, unless there's further steps to unlocking the scene past simply giving the game to Ichika, the ones in the shop don't seem to work right now, anyway.

KmonX

Nov 17, 2018
man. Im using the bunny house to enjoy those sex scenes. in the bunny house neither the heroines nor the zombies can come in. so i just leave the girls infront of the house after luring ton of zombies getting them down and just killing other zombies to enjoy those scenes mmmm

Dec 7, 2017
I did not see NTR items in the store.
Maybe the writer wants the exclusive items of each heroine to appear
This is why it is specifically locked
When I open the game in VER0.3, my archived items in the previous version are all hung up
Yeah, I started a new game in this version for this same reason

Shadowblaster

Mar 9, 2019
Don't think you even need to touch the first game to understand the gist of it lol. You see zombies, you see guns, you see survivors and you have 4 girls around you a single male. Game is H game. Boom
Ehhh i can understand it solely because of the voice lines, i can't read japanese but i can understand it when they're speaking it

• Angry
Reactions: Hugh Mungus Kok
Dec 7, 2017
Ehhh i can understand it solely because of the voice lines, i can't read japanese but i can understand it when they're speaking it
Good for you, buddy, a third language is not in my priorities right now, sorry to say and for sure not one that makes me look like a Weeaboo.

nobodycares121

Jul 14, 2020
So I finished the opening level and got to some hub with identical character models everywhere but everything's in japanese. How do I even find more of the game now?

asatat7

Jan 16, 2018
Just discovered another cheat aside from three mentioned in earlier posts. I think "N" toggles whether the special zombies would appear or not after you kill a certain number of normal zombies. I accidentally pressed it and was confused because I was waiting for them to rape the girls(lol) and they weren't appearing

R.D Carpet

Sep 17, 2018
Just discovered another cheat aside from three mentioned in earlier posts. I think "N" toggles whether the special zombies would appear or not after you kill a certain number of normal zombies. I accidentally pressed it and was confused because I was waiting for them to rape the girls(lol) and they weren't appearing
Can confirm theres also 9 which teleports them to you also one of the keys disables and enables the cheats but i cant find anymore

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
So I finished the opening level and got to some hub with identical character models everywhere but everything's in japanese. How do I even find more of the game now?
There is a hallway to the right that will split off in two directions with an npc at the end of the hall. The woman to the left will let you replay levels and the man to the right will let you go to the next acts. Hope I explained that well enough

jdg007

Sep 12, 2017
is there any possible way to go back to a previous version? everytime i open 0.21 it just freezes once i hit game start i even deleted 0.34

jdg007

Sep 12, 2017
try delete save game data
C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\SoD2
alright i found the folder, but which file do i delete? theres several folders containing folders also i clicked SoD2, got a folder called saved, inside that is config, logs, and savegames, inside savegames theres a sav file called InputsSave.sav and another folder called my sav game, inside that folder is 2 more sav files, the first is MySaveGame_Persistent.sav, the second is MySaveGame_Slot.sav

Logic101

Apr 27, 2017
alright i found the folder, but which file do i delete? theres several folders containing folders also i clicked SoD2, got a folder called saved, inside that is config, logs, and savegames, inside savegames theres a sav file called InputsSave.sav and another folder called my sav game, inside that folder is 2 more sav files, the first is MySaveGame_Persistent.sav, the second is MySaveGame_Slot.sav
in my case, delete all files
start new game
just use cheat to progress faster
Also discovered 3 cheats
P - Kills all normal zombies and damages the special ones
9 - Teleports the girls to your position
8 - Damage yourself by 10 HP
and for item just use cheat engine scan for 4 bytes

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Have the developers said anything about the current models? Will they be updated? Right now those eyes look extremely lifeless, like dolls. So far the ones from the first game look better.

lp0

Aug 9, 2018
so.... what should I search for the girls' HP in CE?
[I don't know how to use these stuff... T^T]

darthvaapad

Jun 15, 2017
I just found out something hilarious. The subway portion of the game with the above ground railcars is either bought assets or ripped from another game. I was watching a video on youtube and the exact design of the station popped up with even identical posters. I really hope this gets changed in the final product.

• Angry
Reactions: moned and Feletriu
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes