3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Ironfistjecht

Jul 11, 2017
I'm honestly not too amazed yet.

I feel like they've gone the less logical route here and decided to try and make the series more about the shooting aspect than the monster rape. There are no special game over scenes as far as I've seen and the map becomes so full of zombies that you won't get peace of mind for a second to look at the H-scenes either.

I'm not opposed to an H-Game developer creating an H-Game with more depth to itself, but I think they're setting their own expectations too high with this. Upgrade systems, dating system, gameplay combined with Hentai feels like a fever dream made by someone who wrote a far too extensive roadmap for fap material.

Reactions: Tiasung

jdg007

Sep 12, 2017

I feel like they've gone the less logical route here and decided to try and make the series more about the shooting aspect than the monster rape. There are no special game over scenes as far as I've seen and the map becomes so full of zombies that you won't get peace of mind for a second to look at the H-scenes either.

I'm not opposed to an H-Game developer creating an H-Game with more depth to itself, but I think they're setting their own expectations too high with this. Upgrade systems, dating system, gameplay combined with Hentai feels like a fever dream made by someone who wrote a far too extensive roadmap for fap material.
from what i have heard they do plan to implement the game over scenes and such but its likely to be near the end of the game finishing similar to the previious game but better

Reactions: PoeTato

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018

Same here. I mean their hardwork on making the stages more "replayble", the attempt to make a base and characters that are more "interactable" is amazing. But i find the H is kinda meh in this one. From what I've seen there are too little and dull H scenes as of now, most of the relationship unlocks are just talking and more talking, even when there is H it's basically just a boring repeatitive scene that you go next and next. And H during combat is limited to the abyssmal number of med kits? Yeesh

Reactions: Tiasung

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Has far has i can see this is shaping up to be far better than the first. In a sense. The fact you need to farm points would normally be a downside, but by choosing an harder difficulty you actually get several times more points than if you went in at normal mode, this is a nice reward vs risk choice. And the fact you can use points to unlock pretty much anything else in the game means you are actively rewarded for going in hard rather than fast.

I also enjoy the dating? affection? system, sure its bare bones but it shows mc getting closer to the girls in the off time. Far better than the first one.

Has for H content, cmon guys, do you really think they are going to put much into the demo? That would be stupid, aside from stock scenes that there were in the first game, the only new H content is in the interaction with the girls.

Oh and the ntr, seems like its gonna be implement in the future if the comment section in Ci en is any indication. With is pretty nice, since the monsters arent exactly the best at corrupting heroines(sees their dead bodies), like at all.

Overall, im pumped for it, sure its got alot of faults...Like alot, but the guy working on it is listening to his fans and is improving in nearly every way, the heroines look far better and there is actually a reason to replay a level.

jdg007

Sep 12, 2017
Same here. I mean their hardwork on making the stages more "replayble", the attempt to make a base and characters that are more "interactable" is amazing. But i find the H is kinda meh in this one. From what I've seen there are too little and dull H scenes as of now, most of the relationship unlocks are just talking and more talking, even when there is H it's basically just a boring repeatitive scene that you go next and next. And H during combat is limited to the abyssmal number of med kits? Yeesh
its also possible to get more by getting attacked, i mean sure you lose health but you gain far more health then you lose in the end if done right

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
Some people say that Game added a CG death movie, but a switch needs to be turned on. Does anyone know?

Ironfistjecht

Jul 11, 2017
Some people say that Game added a CG death movie, but a switch needs to be turned on. Does anyone know?
What people? I've been checking multiple threads and comments both on their website and Patreon and can't find anything about this. As of right now, it seems that CG death movies are yet to be implemented.

The only Switch I found within the game is the Cutscene switch you can tick when you replay an Act. Checking it will replay the Story cutscene before the Act starts.

Last edited:

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
Which enemy is the creeper? Is it the one that calls the other zombies and jumps around like a mexican jumping bean? If it is, I wonder if its similar to the last scene that Aya got in the first game.

• Haha
Reactions: abiroyon

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Small question, but does anyone know what the story for this one is. Like if its even a sequel storywise or its brand new characters?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes