3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

BlaKawKebab

Jul 25, 2017
Creeper Death Scene
Really makes me wonder if they'll implement some kind of "perma-death" mode/feature. I mean, imagine seeing one of the female leads get crushed, vore'd, decapitated, gang snacked, etc... only to spring back in one piece but with torn clothes just to look disappointed at you on the score result screen. Immersion breaking, but pretty hilarious~

Reactions: anomamoose

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
I think the monster needs to increase the ejaculation screen
I think the death scene after the climax is a bit outdated, the same as SOD1. I want to know if there will be an optional ending? For example, the sex slave of a zombie villain END

David-ko7554

Feb 10, 2019
A question I have about the versions where you can get the bathroom and shower versions, in version 0.21 I could never get any of the 2 scenes since they never went and in the last version I can only see the bathroom scene and I have never seen the one in the shower, but is it because it is not activated yet or is it because they have not come out yet?

KmonX

Nov 17, 2018
damn, the game looks so much better thank the first one.. and the death scene was pretty brutal.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Laggy has fuck, especially 0.21.
Kind of sucks there wont be any more demos since that is a good way to get outside opinions regarding the game. Then again the developer most likely got all he needed from them.

Still hope there is some sort of corruption in this game. Monster rape and then death sucks ass. Dunno, maybe have the mobs kill and the boss steal. Just something, else.

If not, well...ntr. So long i get to see them fall from grace, im all good.

Ironfistjecht

Jul 11, 2017
That Creeper Death MP4 was pretty alright, actually.
In the previous game, they seemingly didn't know how to make convincing gore animations so they mostly made the gore happen off-camera with a bunch of blood shooting into the frame.

I don't go out of my way to look at Guro but I believe when a Developer makes a game about blood, zombies, monsters and murder it should have at least some sort of attempt to incorporate Guro. Otherwise I have no idea why they'd go with these themes to begin with.

In other words, I highly respect that the Devs didn't remove the death scene stuff. I really halfway expected them to get rid of all of it because of public outrage. The Wolf's Dungeon dev struggled with outrage nuts for a while, too.

Offset77

Oct 19, 2019
I love the fact that every NPC in the base is realistically modeled but the girls look like anime girls. It's just so ridiculously out of place. Still nice game tho!

• Haha
Reactions: Megumin.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
I love the fact that every NPC in the base is realistically modeled but the girls look like anime girls. It's just so ridiculously out of place. Still nice game tho!
same with the common zombies, from the UnrealEngine 4 store

Mar 13, 2019
Imagine how the Japanese feel when playing our games. There's basically nothing worth doing at the base right now anyway.
Just play the first mission and that's it.

Pro tip: If you really care though and you have an Android phone, you could literally open up Translate and use the camera mode to see what the UI button actions are.
Let's be honest the majority of English speakers don't give two shits when the shoe is on the other foot aka Japan or any other country side but will cry when said shoe is put to them. Boo fucking Hoo deal with it.
Past that I'm gonna wait for the game to finish before I try it since this is in Tech demo state.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Its a death scene. Plenty of games have them, and alot of people see them if only out of morbid curiosity.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes