3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Chambs

Jun 3, 2020
Yes, but even the scenes on the first game wasn't so gory, the one in the sample was the kind that'll make people alt+f4 as not to see it after the first time.

WolfWind

Oct 1, 2020
Which death scene? If it's the one from 1 then honestly that one was weak. If it's from 2 then I definitely need to investigate.
Was a page or two back, creeper (the bouncy frog like mutants) messing with hikari before killing her. While it isn't the most horrific scene I've ever seen, definitely not for the faint of heart.

Ericopa12

Dec 25, 2017
i got stuck in act 2, i don't know in the warehouse behind the supermarket what to do, nothing happens... ¿is there where it ends, or i'm skipping something?

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
i got stuck in act 2, i don't know in the warehouse behind the supermarket what to do, nothing happens... ¿is there where it ends, or i'm skipping something?
There is a gate there inside the warehouse along the perimeter. On the outside you can see a truck that's docked to the ware house, so try and estimate where that is on the inside of the warehouse. You'll trigger an event. I asked the same question several pages back so you can check that out. The poster who answered was kind enough to post screens shots as well.

Blade11577

Jul 9, 2017
jdg007 got it to work, corrupted file somehow, but does anyone know if there is a way to start anew because there doesn't seem to be an option to start new game.

Reactions: jdg007

HunterSteel

Oct 4, 2017
That Creeper Death MP4 was pretty alright, actually.
In the previous game, they seemingly didn't know how to make convincing gore animations so they mostly made the gore happen off-camera with a bunch of blood shooting into the frame.

I don't go out of my way to look at Guro but I believe when a Developer makes a game about blood, zombies, monsters and murder it should have at least some sort of attempt to incorporate Guro. Otherwise I have no idea why they'd go with these themes to begin with.

In other words, I highly respect that the Devs didn't remove the death scene stuff. I really halfway expected them to get rid of all of it because of public outrage. The Wolf's Dungeon dev struggled with outrage nuts for a while, too.
I'm part of the reason there's the Death Scenes. I was a high level Patroen before Covid had me lose my Income so I posted a question on one of their posts and they responded saying they would add it if there was enough support. It had one of the highest votes when they did a poll before adding a funding stretch goal to get things like this added. So I'm glad they added the death scenes, and this one has better quality to it. Preferred to see more body damage because there's not even a hole where the creeper's mouth thing went in, but I can let it slide since these guys are still novice devs.

~Hunter

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes