3.90 star(s) 39 Votes
Jun 10, 2019
For 0.34? There's a post on their Patreon about it that non-Patreons can also read:
thanks bud

i read it now and its not worth the update its pretty much the same with new guns and levels without any new zombies or scenes

Chambs

Jun 3, 2020
Gotta love it when Patreon glitches and gives you the gold report for free.

Google Drive
I was fine until she got pregnant.
Once again, those scenes look like they have much more gore than cum...
The dead scene with the worm and the tintan on the first was much better, basically the same but less violent.
Don't think i'll like to watch this one...

Reactions: BLego and Tiasung

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
I Wish game over cg have more time for fuck than the gore scene,like really sometimes we actually playing this game for just one hand

Reactions: tetupong

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
thanks to the Blue Mad diode games I got used to gore/ryona so ... meh
but let's hope for those who don't like it, teamkrama create a version without gore (which I doubt very much)

Reactions: JustASlayerPassing

BlaKawKebab

Jul 25, 2017
thanks to the Blue Mad diode games I got used to gore/ryona so ... meh
but let's hope for those who don't like it, teamkrama create a version without gore (which I doubt very much)
An option to turn it off may suffice~

But honestly though, an adult zombie apocalypse game without the gore feels lacking, in my opinion... I mean, the theme at its core is not all rainbows and unicorns anyway, so expect such bloody stuff...

That said, sure can't wait for the finished product~

Reactions: UnknownBava

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
right thats correct you have to have at least 1 health pack in missions thanks for the reminder
Thanks for the help. When the girls get sexattacked by monsters you can't do anything except for killing them, can you?

What do I do with the rabbit ear item? (Or all other items?)

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
Thanks for the help. When the girls get sexattacked by monsters you can't do anything except for killing them, can you?

What do I do with the rabbit ear item? (Or all other items?)
I believe you can gift the rabbit ear and then you can change their costume after that.

ShinYakimura

Oct 4, 2017
Have you ever read Dosukebe Elf? In chapter 6, she has sex with zombies. The way you can do so is because zombies only exist to act on their lingering desires. If you sate their hunger beforehand, the next lingering desire is lust. lmao

Reactions: Play123
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes