3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
According to what I understood from the first game, the bite infects you, but sex increases the infection process, now why they kill them, the game occurs in the post zombie apocalypse, so there are not many people left to whom infect (bite, eat, rape) that's why they get out of control with the girls to the point of killing them.
at least it is what I think.

new costumes and possible torture room spoiler?
View attachment ErwQw9JVQAMxZsg.jfif View attachment Eri4ovLVEAIY2KH.jfif View attachment Eri4ovLVEAIY2KH.jfif View attachment Ern5XdpVQAEyNS_.jfif

• Wow
Reactions: abiroyon

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
Those costumes and poses things sure are nice looking, but only when they are static lol. During H scenes the amount of clippings are hilarious.
I don't know about you but I think polygon clipping is hawt! Out of curiosity, how did you view those images?

KmonX

Nov 17, 2018
would be interesting to see maybe some sort of human enemies and if one of the female characters fall they will attempt to kidnap that certain character and if she dies she will be kidnapped and taken for torture or something

BlaKawKebab

Jul 25, 2017
I don't know about you but I think polygon clipping is hawt! Out of curiosity, how did you view those images?
You can download them as ".jpg". Either that or download them first, then change their file format to ".jpg" after.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes