3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Well, in the first game they said that they are immune to the virus, so they cannot get infected.
that's why Aya survived, the side effect of the bite would be an increase in their lust and giving way for the zombies to rape them, but once the zombies are tire of the girls they kill and eat them.

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
How can I change hero costume to naked ?
You might not be able to yet. The trial is still on v0.34 as far as I know
Well, in the first game they said that they are immune to the virus, so they cannot get infected.
that's why Aya survived, the side effect of the bite would be an increase in their lust and giving way for the zombies to rape them, but once the zombies are tire of the girls they kill and eat them.
Most likely the person dident read the full dialogue.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Foolish mortals.. you're so busy arguing about zombie dickings that you're ignoring the real question..

WHY AND HOW DOES THE PLAYER'S CUM 'HEAL' THE NPCs?
I dunno if that was even ever explained in the first one. Been years since I played it lol.

Reminds me that I kinda miss the old 3d models. They may have technically been lower quality, but they did kind of match the art better. Wish the models matched the art more.

D

Deleted member 3174751

there is a way for the female zombies to have sex with the girls if you kill the other zombies around them. its weird

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
there is a way for the female zombies to have sex with the girls if you kill the other zombies around them. its weird
yep they can, but for a reason the females zombies dont have an animation so is going be the same animation of male zombies.
i hope that when the game release they have an animation and not being a futa

D

Deleted member 3174751

Can someone make me a cheat engine tale for Seed of the Dead 2. Im trying to make it work but it won't for some reason.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes