3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Loray

Dec 31, 2017
on the second map, past the supermarket on the big storage where you need to go to advance? didnt find any door or zombies anywere

Chambs

Jun 3, 2020
on the second map, past the supermarket on the big storage where you need to go to advance? didnt find any door or zombies anywere
You gotta open one of the cargo loading door to proceed, IIRC there's a button close by.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
You gotta open one of the cargo loading door to proceed, IIRC there's a button close by.
Yeah it's close to where the ammo respawn is in the big warehouse (Stay right hugging the wall when you enter the building to find it). This got me for a while, spent about half an hour running around the map trying to find the exit.

Loray

Dec 31, 2017
Yeah it's close to where the ammo respawn is in the big warehouse (Stay right hugging the wall when you enter the building to find it). This got me for a while, spent about half an hour running around the map trying to find the exit.
thanks!

WolfWind

Oct 1, 2020
Also fair warning there is a portion of the stairs on the far side of the warehouse where if you manage to fall down into the gap behind them, there is no way to get out, and you have to restart the level if you get stuck in it.

Loray

Dec 31, 2017
train stage is the last one rigth? because changelog is empty so cant confirm, any guide for the random events in the base? just got one in the bathroom now so i guess there's more

lewwd

Aug 8, 2018
I Tried the first release, IIRC files got too big cz there's bunch of unUsed/UnImplemented Assets in the game archive, probably from previous games or Assets store ... wish devs cleans up/optimize their files size before publishing -_-

Shadowblaster

Mar 9, 2019
I Tried the first release, IIRC files got too big cz there's bunch of unUsed/UnImplemented Assets in the game archive, probably from previous games or Assets store ... wish devs cleans up/optimize their files size before publishing -_-
the game is still in development, that version was just a test version so patreons can see what they've been working on

R.D Carpet

Sep 17, 2018
why do i need all 3 links?
Because they made their demo have 12GB where many sites have limitations on the file size you can upload, just remember to unzip all 3 files at once also do bear in mind that all 3 zip files unzip one 12GB file so make sure you got hardrive space for 46 Gb in total and time to spare.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
When you do a before and after, maybe should show the same angle/pose when it's not abundantly clear what has changed lol.

I can't notice anything that major between those two models. Looks like after might have the facial features spaced out slightly more/more prominent nose, hard to tell with the angle change though.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes