3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

R.D Carpet

Sep 17, 2018
Can't unpack it. Error drops about how there's a data error in the file.
Try Nopy download link it worked for me, if you did download from there already download again sometimes files can get corrupted mid download for some reason especially when they are large files.

Rattanak

Jul 11, 2019
Can't unpack it. Error drops about how there's a data error in the file.
i used Mega download, when it said it reaches the quota i restart my router. then i close the mega tab and open it again...

then it will resumes download from where it left off... it work fine for me...
Edit: i used 7z instead of winRAR...

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
Try Nopy download link it worked for me, if you did download from there already download again sometimes files can get corrupted mid download for some reason especially when they are large files.
I did try Nopy, this and Mega are the only ones I use. I still got an error on it but I'll try again.

Edit: i used 7z instead of winRAR...
I also use 7z not WinRAR so this is because the file got corrupted somehow.

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
Tried every download twice. I always get the same error but I think I know what's the problem is.

The problem might be the fact that it's a compressed ( into 7z file ) file within another compressed ( WinRAR ) file which causes the error. It's the only possible explenation as every other games downloads work normally and can be unpacked but this one - it's also the first time I see it so weirdly packed together - cause an error.

It's just a theory but also the most sensible explenation. So, author, please unpack the file and leave just 7z file and don't leave a compr. file packed inside a compr. file because system don't understand it and think it's an error. It's also a VERY common error as far as the comment section goes so, please, do something about it.

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
Probably a stupid question, but when I'm hitting the "E"-key ingame, nothing happens. Even if I'm standing next to a girl and it reads "E XXX". Am I doing something wrong? Shouldn't I be able to "interact" with them that way?

jdg007

Sep 12, 2017
Probably a stupid question, but when I'm hitting the "E"-key ingame, nothing happens. Even if I'm standing next to a girl and it reads "E XXX". Am I doing something wrong? Shouldn't I be able to "interact" with them that way?
for the sex in game you need to hold the key in the base you simply go up to them and hit the key when it appears above their heads

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
Is this in base or in a mission? If you're trying to sex them up in mission like in the first game you need to fill up that gauge in the lower left corner(I think its in the lower left?)to at least level 1. Sorry I already deleted the game and just waiting for the full release now so I can't confirm if I'm correct on what you're describing.

jdg007

Sep 12, 2017
Is this in base or in a mission? If you're trying to sex them up in mission like in the first game you need to fill up that gauge in the lower left corner(I think its in the lower left?)to at least level 1. Sorry I already deleted the game and just waiting for the full release now so I can't confirm if I'm correct on what you're describing.
right thats correct you have to have at least 1 health pack in missions thanks for the reminder

KmonX

Nov 17, 2018
there is a perk? skill? or something else that makes you do that even if you dont have a health pack. only getting them 10 HP.

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
It's working neither in the base nor the mission. But thanks for the tip, will look out for said bar!

Bone Doggo

Jun 10, 2018
Ngl this game could use a way to move the girls individually for uhhhhh, tactical purposes. Was kinda missing that in their other game.

Reactions: abiroyon

Cendarn

Aug 13, 2018
That Creeper Death MP4 was pretty alright, actually.
In the previous game, they seemingly didn't know how to make convincing gore animations so they mostly made the gore happen off-camera with a bunch of blood shooting into the frame.

I don't go out of my way to look at Guro but I believe when a Developer makes a game about blood, zombies, monsters and murder it should have at least some sort of attempt to incorporate Guro. Otherwise I have no idea why they'd go with these themes to begin with.

In other words, I highly respect that the Devs didn't remove the death scene stuff. I really halfway expected them to get rid of all of it because of public outrage. The Wolf's Dungeon dev struggled with outrage nuts for a while, too.
If their supporters want these scenes, then sure, add them. It's creatively consistent with the first game anyways. Which even if I don't like it, I think it's important not to deviate too much from the original in a follow-up game like this. So that people who liked the first game can get what they were hoping for from the second as well.

However, there could've been a very simple solution that would satisfy both people who like the death scenes, and people who hate the death scenes. When making the scenes, you could make the normal sex portion of the scenes first, having them transition into the death portion of the scenes afterwards. You can then make a simple toggle for the death scenes like they did before. But instead of it just skipping the entire scene, it shows the video up to the transition. The work required to implement it would be absolutely minimal.

I mean, the scenes would be pretty short. But ideally they could've been a bit longer regardless. Which, is certainly more work than the toggle. But it would be effort well placed. Everyone seems to want more of these scenes for one reason or another. It's a big draw of the game. (Though the game has bigger issues at the moment. Mainly, the ungodly amount of slowdown that will hopefully be resolved on release.)

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
The game isn't working for me, when I extract the files into one folder, it keeps saying it's corrupted etc.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes