3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Hi, this is Team KRAMA's Xai!
I'm sorry, I didn't make it in time to post the progress report ...
Currently, work is in progress almost all night to produce a ROM for examination.
Therefore, January doesn't look very good, but for the time being, I will report on the progress of January!

The packaging was also successful, and we can see the approximate volume of SoD2.
At present, when I try to output with all volumes, it is around 17GB.
We are planning to reduce the capacity from here and add new content, but I think that it will be about this capacity.
ScreenShot00202 (1).png ScreenShot00203 (1).png ScreenShot00204 (1).png
This month's focus will be on bug fixes and packaging, fixing shooting bugs, fixing heroine AI bugs, making it fully compatible with gamepads, implementing skills, and abilities as the heroine level up. There are only sober corrections such as strengthening, but I will introduce some of them that have advanced this month.

Implementation of panic event
A panic event that greatly represents the characteristics of each map.
One event is always set up for each Act, and in one of them, the heroines are restrained and the rotating saw is approaching.
Eliminate the enemies and rescue the heroines by the time limit!

Addition of battle voice event
It's a voice event that occurs during battle, which has been around for a long time, but it's getting closer to the ideal with small improvements.
There is also a dialogue between the heroines, who will give you tips on how to capture it.

Additional costume sexy armor
Additional costume 4 The focus is on a slightly sexy Western armor!
HighresScreenshot00120 (1) (1).png HighresScreenshot00114 (1) (1).png
After that, I would like to adjust the game balance well, how to get it.
A little more ROM work for examination! From February, I think that it will be incorporated into the gangbang erotic scene, so I think that there will be more things I can show you.
We look forward to your continued support of Team KRAMA this year!

kingmich

May 21, 2017
ok.... i guess they are going make this gang super gore... like. holy shit a rotating saw coming for them? i think im reminded of that twitter post with one girl in the middle of a circle tech piece UGHHHHHH

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
Hi, this is Team KRAMA's Xai!
I'm sorry, I didn't make it in time to post the progress report ...
Currently, work is in progress almost all night to produce a ROM for examination.
Therefore, January doesn't look very good, but for the time being, I will report on the progress of January!

The packaging was also successful, and we can see the approximate volume of SoD2.
At present, when I try to output with all volumes, it is around 17GB.
We are planning to reduce the capacity from here and add new content, but I think that it will be about this capacity.
View attachment 1014006 View attachment 1014010 View attachment 1014007
This month's focus will be on bug fixes and packaging, fixing shooting bugs, fixing heroine AI bugs, making it fully compatible with gamepads, implementing skills, and abilities as the heroine level up. There are only sober corrections such as strengthening, but I will introduce some of them that have advanced this month.

Implementation of panic event
A panic event that greatly represents the characteristics of each map.
One event is always set up for each Act, and in one of them, the heroines are restrained and the rotating saw is approaching.
Eliminate the enemies and rescue the heroines by the time limit!

Addition of battle voice event
It's a voice event that occurs during battle, which has been around for a long time, but it's getting closer to the ideal with small improvements.
There is also a dialogue between the heroines, who will give you tips on how to capture it.

Additional costume sexy armor
Additional costume 4 The focus is on a slightly sexy Western armor!
View attachment 1014014 View attachment 1014017
After that, I would like to adjust the game balance well, how to get it.
A little more ROM work for examination! From February, I think that it will be incorporated into the gangbang erotic scene, so I think that there will be more things I can show you.
We look forward to your continued support of Team KRAMA this year!

Will it be released in mid-February?

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
I think is impossible release the game at mid February,I think is July or December,May still not complete yet

Chambs

Jun 3, 2020
>rotating saw

I wonder how many patreons will pull their money because of this gore stuff.
That's not a fetish that people can ignore if they don't like, it's either your thing or disgusting.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
>rotating saw

I wonder how many patreons will pull their money because of this gore stuff.
That's not a fetish that people can ignore if they don't like, it's either your thing or disgusting.
I think it's a bad end. What's the difference between being killed in combat like in most games and getting a rotating saw on loss? Just don't lose. I assume it won't be difficult to avoid. Maybe they could add an option to not show what happens or something, but that's hardly a game ender. Maybe I just have a hard time imagining how taking a saw to a body could ever be fetishized, just seems like some horror shit to me that you'd want to avoid by playing well.

Big difference between horror gore and fetish gore. I don't like guro at all, but a bad end where characters die rather painfully is a great incentive to not fuck up. Probably the big thing is how graphicly it's depicted and what the audio is like. It's not like the girls are being banged while it's happening (I think...lol).

I like how people act like the first game was any different. The bad ends there were pretty gruesome, girls being raped and eaten alive or crushed and such. This is kind of par for the course. That said, Patreon might have some limitations on what they can have in game as well. I do hope they add toggles for extreme content, but I won't be surprised if they don't, as long as it's avoidable by playing well. Forced shit would piss me off.

Last edited:

Unseenatlas

Jan 23, 2021
I think it's a bad end. What's the difference between being killed in combat like in most games and getting a rotating saw on loss? Just don't lose. I assume it won't be difficult to avoid. Maybe they could add an option to not show what happens or something, but that's hardly a game ender. Maybe I just have a hard time imagining how taking a saw to a body could ever be fetishized, just seems like some horror shit to me that you'd want to avoid by playing well.

Big difference between horror gore and fetish gore. I don't like guro at all, but a bad end where characters die rather painfully is a great incentive to not fuck up. Probably the big thing is how graphicly it's depicted and what the audio is like. It's not like the girls are being banged while it's happening (I think...lol).

I like how people act like the first game was any different. The bad ends there were pretty gruesome, girls being raped and eaten alive or crushed and such. This is kind of par for the course. That said, Patreon might have some limitations on what they can have in game as well. I do hope they add toggles for extreme content, but I won't be surprised if they don't, as long as it's avoidable by playing well. Forced shit would piss me off.
They will most likely add a option to turn it off

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes