3.90 star(s) 39 Votes
Oct 8, 2018
I can't figure out how to get out of the area with all the npcs wandering about. How do I get back to the field?

Edit: Nvm, I figured it out. You have to talk to one of the npcs standing by a door.

Last edited:

PakiNaniMan

Apr 23, 2018
There is only one point in this update. No dead scene

What did they do in 4 months?
We know that game development is not easy, but the problem is that it has been funded a lot of money.
I want to see many things in the next trial version.

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
I think the NTR process needs animation
After the heroine fell to the ground, I hope the boss can rape her

Reactions: Megumin.

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
i play the first one and barely reach the minimum requirement (a bit lag, but smooth enough if i close other program)

does that mean i cant play this one? or the requirement still the same

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
i play the first one and barely reach the minimum requirement (a bit lag, but smooth enough if i close other program)

does that mean i cant play this one? or the requirement still the same
Probably not. I could play the first game at max, this one I have to play on low settings. Maybe the final release will have more performance fixes hopefully, as I think this version is a significant performance jump over the previous version release.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Also discovered 3 cheats
P - Kills all normal zombies and damages the special ones
9 - Teleports the girls to your position
8 - Damage yourself by 10 HP
why is there a cheat to hurt your self but not the girls? thats weird.. might as well make a cheat to turn your self invisible so zombies wont keep trying attack you when u want to see stuff

also that female super zombie is gone right or has someone see her? cause i havent.
there also the fact people keep saying ntr stuff for the game but... there isnt? like all there is mc having sex with girls and the zombies raping the girls nothing ntr there since none of the npcs fuck the girls

moned

Sep 16, 2017
What?, there is ntr? how?
Depending on your definition of NTR, there's at least one. There's a scene with the new girl where she has sex in her room with a random guy. That's the only hard NTR I know of. Some people seem to count the heroines being raped by the monsters as NTR, but I personally don't, as it's unwilling.

Apr 10, 2020
Okay okay stop with that topic or it will gonna get heat up again, don't wanna see bullshittery topic about ntr which side is no and yes, (It just made me curious if i miss some scenes on the previous build/staging platform so that's why i asked)

As for the cheat/Commands yes its fucking STOOPPPiiiED why would they put a "Press 8" to get hurt, ain't no wanna see your dude getting hurt, you wanna see the girls get trampled :v like some evil person on the sideline.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
Depending on your definition of NTR, there's at least one. There's a scene with the new girl where she has sex in her room with a random guy. That's the only hard NTR I know of. Some people seem to count the heroines being raped by the monsters as NTR, but I personally don't, as it's unwilling.
OH CRAP that is random npc having sex with the new girl wonder whats storyline over that cause i just check i thought it was the mc but no

Ruxalla

Jul 14, 2020
Hello there, i am stuck after i completed first act, i have no idea were to go next after i loaded the safe zone.

Azure Gin

Jul 30, 2017
Hello there, i am stuck after i completed first act, i have no idea were to go next after i loaded the safe zone.
The hallway to the right of the Shop with all the guns on the wall
At the end of the hall on the left is a girl, choose the second option to replay any previously completed levels, and on the right is a guy, choose second option to play the next story mission

Reactions: Ruxalla
Dec 7, 2017
why is there a cheat to hurt your self but not the girls? thats weird.. might as well make a cheat to turn your self invisible so zombies wont keep trying attack you when u want to see stuff

also that female super zombie is gone right or has someone see her? cause i havent.
there also the fact people keep saying ntr stuff for the game but... there isnt? like all there is mc having sex with girls and the zombies raping the girls nothing ntr there since none of the npcs fuck the girls
I think that ACT4 is broken, it was available in the last build and it was finished, (female zombie would rape MC under the right circumstances), after you clear ACT3 the game enters in a forever loop of repeating the same Stage.

Reactions: mkdh
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes