3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
What do you mean by time limit ? There is none. The person saying the keys disappear after a set time is wrong, the first time i spent more than 10min to find the last key, once you know every location possible it doesn't take that long. Most people tend to forgot that a key can spawn in the control room where the beds are.

You can find a guide here to help you with the different key locations :
You don't need to know what's written, the screenshots should be enough.
Ok. Although a few times I went through all the locations but still couldn't find one of the keys ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oh well, I completed it all anyway already.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
It's the end of July 2023 trust me bro
Well the original stated goal for releasing the DLC was summer 2023; It just now started on the 21, and ends on September 23, so we still have about 3 months to go, unless some kind of delay happens to push the date beyond that limit.

Armo99

Nov 26, 2019
where is the boss at chemical factory?
after checkpoint i run right around port to place where strong mobs spawn but cant find way after that

Aijou

Jan 6, 2018
There are a few that have been recommended already if you scroll up this and the previous page, but IMO their either a huge departure from SotD's gameplay, or an utter pile even compared to SotD's failings if your trying the 3D ones.

• Red Heart
Reactions: VoxElectra23

Hen tai

Jul 21, 2017
Try Underoid make by FullTime,this game is old but it's still a 3d third person shooter girl and get fked after dead by enemy escape the monster
Do u know where to download, THis one is really hard for me to find somehow like for real

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Try Underoid make by FullTime,this game is old but it's still a 3d third person shooter girl and get fked after dead by enemy escape the monster
Hey i remember that one, a pretty unique game, ignoring how boring and forgettable it is. Not that its bad, just really plain.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes