3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
I don't know if anyone has already shared this, but if not here you go, I hope the dlc comes out soon.

Horalover

May 7, 2017

Aijou

Jan 6, 2018
Animations are looking decent. It's cool that they add transitions between scenes instead of the cut to black. I think the game had some misalignment with some of the models.

Idol song playing while the girl was getting raped and the shot of the tank
Still looks like a lot of misalignment in the scene. They rely heavily on the censor to hide the fact that they don't really bother to line things up in most of the animations.

Reactions: RossoX

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
The idol costume looks very inappropriate for Aya. I love it. I hope we can get a sex scene with her wearing it and complaining she's too old to be wearing such a costume. I think that would be very much in line with her personality.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
The idol costume looks very inappropriate for Aya. I love it. I hope we can get a sex scene with her wearing it and complaining she's too old to be wearing such a costume. I think that would be very much in line with her personality.
yes, the one I liked the most was Ichika's, I think the Egyptian dancer costume would look better on Aya.

by the way, I forgot to add this:

I'm not a big fan of music videos with 3d models but ok.
new game heroine
ScreenShot10002.jpg
new weapon for SoD
image (1) (1).jpg

Reactions: RossoX

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
I wonder what Einomaru's NTR scenes are going to be? And if the other girls are going to get more.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
I wonder what Einomaru's NTR scenes are going to be? And if the other girls are going to get more.
yeah

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They might just go with the classic "her fan" choice. Or better yet, "her fans".
I would wonder myself. When exactly is the Steam version getting this DLC update with Einomaru? I wonder how Harem Mode will work with a 5th member?

DarkSect0r5

Nov 3, 2020
Oh wow, I thought the devs just straight up abandoned the game once they thought it was finished. I'm actually glad to see they are planning new stuff for it. Something to look forward to in the year.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes