3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

flimflamflummox

Feb 22, 2022
I just finished SotD 1 and want to play this now, but I just don't know what I should download (I have limited speed and connection).
So could someone tell me, please?

So, want I understood from reading the comments:

Base game is SotD2 [the one below DOWNLOAD] and to get erotic content you need to add R18 and Demosaic [from PATCHES]. And if necessary the Crack Fix [from Others].

Does SotD Sweet Home include the base game? And do I need to install the Patches and Fixes?
If you want to play everything:
1) Download 1.101 (Halloween events) -> Apply demosaic patch and Halloween activation patch -> Get 5 or more sets of all costumes if you want them for each of your girls -> Delete game or keep in storage
2) Download 1.201 (Christmas events) as a separate game -> Apply demosaic patch and Christmas activation patch -> Continue playing from your save file (save files are stored outside the game folder so you don't need to worry about deleting your old game) -> Get 5 or more sets of all costumes
3) Apply 1.330R patch (Harem room events)

If you wanna skip the Halloween and Christmas events but want the costumes, just get 1.330R, apply demosaic, download and use someone's save file.

Reactions: frostpaw

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
If you want to play everything:
1) Download 1.101 (Halloween events) -> Apply demosaic patch and Halloween activation patch -> Get 5 or more sets of all costumes if you want them for each of your girls -> Delete game or keep in storage
2) Download 1.201 (Christmas events) as a separate game -> Apply demosaic patch and Christmas activation patch -> Continue playing from your save file (save files are stored outside the game folder so you don't need to worry about deleting your old game) -> Get 5 or more sets of all costumes
3) Apply 1.330R patch (Harem room events)

If you wanna skip the Halloween and Christmas events but want the costumes, just get 1.330R, apply demosaic, download and use someone's save file.
Ok, thank you, but it got even more complicated now. Is 1.330R patch = SotD Sweet Dreams?

I just want to play the latest, completed and uncensored version. I don't care about outfits, if they don't bring more story.

flimflamflummox

Feb 22, 2022
Ok, thank you, but it got even more complicated now. Is 1.330R patch = SotD Sweet Dreams?

I just want to play the latest, completed and uncensored version. I don't care about outfits, if they don't bring more story.
They're all versions of SotD: Sweet Home ("Sweet Dreams" doesn't exist).
If you want to do that and you're not interested in the special events, just get 1.330R and apply the demosaic patch.

Reactions: frostpaw

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
I just finished SotD 1 and want to play this now, but I just don't know what I should download (I have limited speed and connection).
So could someone tell me, please?

So, want I understood from reading the comments:

Base game is SotD2 [the one below DOWNLOAD] and to get erotic content you need to add R18 and Demosaic [from PATCHES]. And if necessary the Crack Fix [from Others].

Does SotD Sweet Home include the base game? And do I need to install the Patches and Fixes?
Just download Sweet Home. In case you finish this and want to try how bad are the old DLCs then you'd need to download older version. Saves from new version are compatible with older ones and older with newer (at least up to current version which is 1.33).

BTW: The version of the game I have is from nyaa/torrents; the one with 20GBs. I know that one works and it has 20 GBs only because in the folder "Extras" you have full save included together a (vanilla) installer. Just uncheck installer from downloading and you get your normal, uncensored 10 GBs game.
I'm not even sure which versions are available here on this forum tbf :KEK:

Your guess is as good as mine. The mosaic removal mod is the easier one for me to install without bugs. But I'd rather just look at the lewd outfits rather than deal with the texture problems. Not saying your mod is bad at all. This is more of a skill issue on my end rather than yours. I'm not that tech literate. I was also horny and trying to rush the process to the point where I may have skipped some crucial step. At least that's my theory.
I tried the mod and I noticed that some things that need to be mentioned.

While the nude mode is activated (lingerie is being invisible) no other characters should wear normal clothes as they get glitchy, disappear and with them part of the body.
Body becomes partially invisible because while it's hidden behind clothes it's just not being rendered to save resources (yes that's optimization at work, lol). You probably can't fix that, but you can turn it off with F5 it's just that it works all or nothing.

Other than that it's actually a good work. Note that I didn't install any demosaics as I already downloaded version with R18 patch and demosaics added. I see a slight shadow in case of Ichika while being in hometown (I don't think it's present in the event scenes) but it's not visible during combat, or at least I didn't notice it.

If your Ichika or any other character looks like this, make her wear lingerie othwerise it'll be buggy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With lingerie it looks like this.

If you don't have lingerie for the character you have trouble with, either look away or press F5...

Before modding a game, always keep backup files.
If you have problems with your version, you can try to mod the same version I did.

Last edited:

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Just download Sweet Home. In case you finish this and want to try how bad are the old DLCs then you'd need to download older version. Saves from new version are compatible with older ones and older with newer (at least up to current version which is 1.33).

BTW: The version of the game I have is from nyaa/torrents; the one with 20GBs. I know that one works and it has 20 GBs only because in the folder "Extras" you have full save included together a (vanilla) installer. Just uncheck installer from downloading and you get your normal, uncensored 10 GBs game.
I'm not even sure which versions are available here on this forum tbf :KEK:

I tried the mod and I noticed that some things that need to be mentioned.

While the nude mode is activated (lingerie is being invisible) no other characters should wear normal clothes as they get glitchy, disappear and with them part of the body.
Body becomes partially invisible because while it's hidden behind clothes it's just not being rendered to save resources (yes that's optimization at work, lol). You probably can't fix that, but you can turn it off with F5 it's just that it works all or nothing.

Other than that it's actually a good work. Note that I didn't install any demosaics as I already downloaded version with R18 patch and demosaics added. I see a slight shadow in case of Ichika while being in hometown (I don't think it's present in the event scenes) but it's not visible during combat, or at least I didn't notice it.

If your Ichika or any other character looks like this, make her wear lingerie othwerise it'll be buggy.

With lingerie it looks like this.

If you don't have lingerie for the character you have trouble with, either look away or press F5...

Before modding a game, always keep backup files.
If you have problems with your version, you can try to mod the same version I did.
Thanks for your rundown, greatly appreciate it. For some reason when I tried pressing F5 back when I had the mod it didn't do anything except turn down the brightness of my screen. On a somewhat related note, I noticed that your Ichika has smaller breasts than her canon size. I have the body change mechanic equipped to all waifus except for Hikari. I haven't played around with it enough to decide if I either want to 1) stick with their canon bust sizes, 2) make them all have freakishly large chests a la Sakura Igawa style from Taimanin Asagi, 3) give them all smaller breasts to give them a sense of breast envy with their former selves or 4) do a mix-and-match sort of thing to give them an even stronger sense of breast envy. (Such as shrinking Kirara's even further while growing Aya's even bigger, for example.) What would you suggest that I do? I know there's no right or wrong way to go about this choice in aesthetics, but I'd still like a second opinion over which alternate breasts sizes look good on which characters. Also, what's the best alternate butt size for each girl in your opinion?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: t^2

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Thanks for your rundown, greatly appreciate it. For some reason when I tried pressing F5 back when I had the mod it didn't do anything except turn down the brightness of my screen. On a somewhat related note, I noticed that your Ichika has smaller breasts than her canon size. I have the body change mechanic equipped to all waifus except for Hikari. I haven't played around with it enough to decide if I either want to 1) stick with their canon bust sizes, 2) make them all have freakishly large chests a la Sakura Igawa style from Taimanin Asagi, 3) give them all smaller breasts to give them a sense of breast envy with their former selves or 4) do a mix-and-match sort of thing to give them an even stronger sense of breast envy. (Such as shrinking Kirara's even further while growing Aya's even bigger, for example.) What would you suggest that I do? I know there's no right or wrong way to go about this choice in aesthetics, but I'd still like a second opinion over which alternate breasts sizes look good on which characters. Also, what's the best alternate butt size for each girl in your opinion?
Just feel it.

Reactions: LycraPawn

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Just feel it.
Which was what I ultimately did. Unfortunately it doesn't show up in the Harem Mode scenes, but the breast size adjustments do show up in the Recollection Room where you conduct science experiments. One thing that annoys me about this game is that if you want to change outfits for Harem Mode or the Recollection Room you can't see the outfit change unless you go out on a mission. Though at least you can just roam around the map for a little bit and retire early without much issue.

Drvchive

Feb 27, 2021
is there no collection room for monsters ?, how do I find out the scene h of each stage? Is losing at every stage enough?

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes