3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
A while back someone posted a translation of a comment made by the devs, basically saying there're no plans to reintroduce the DLC costumes in the future because technical difficulties or something. So basically no. Don't take my word for gospel, tho; rumors are all anyone has and I couldn't point you to the specific post I'm talking about if I tried.
Good to know. Though I would like to know this. Which Wemod cheats should I use to help me get the reverse bunny costumes more quickly?

little extras that I forgot to add in my post of what comes with the DLC

Mr. A: Incorporation of voices related to the heroine's speech on maps, etc.

Mr. B: Rough creation of item icons to be used in SH

Newcomer A: Setting up models for new costumes (setting up 3D costumes so that they move in conjunction with the framework) and modeling new weapons

Newcomer Mr. B: Creating motion for Einomaru's cuckold H scene

View attachment 2836754
Will Einomaru have the same amount of costumes, sex scenes and NTR scenes as all the other waifus in the game? Also, which cheats should I use to get me through the part of the level where I unlock the reverse bunny girl outfit?

Kintty

Mar 25, 2021
Which Wemod cheats should I use to help me get the reverse bunny costumes more quickly?
I dunno, I got the costumes the hard way. But looking at the screenshot you posted I can make a guess. Since you need to walk around a relatively large section looking at every nook and cranny for any sign of a button while dealing with incredibly annoying zombie spawns over and over and over again, I'd say you go for godmode (both for yourself and the heroines), increased player speed and unlimited ammo/no reload so you can just gun down the obstacles.

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
wait so the christmas and halloween stuff is no more? last time i played was on the halloween build but i had to beat the story in order to play that

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
I dunno, I got the costumes the hard way. But looking at the screenshot you posted I can make a guess. Since you need to walk around a relatively large section looking at every nook and cranny for any sign of a button while dealing with incredibly annoying zombie spawns over and over and over again, I'd say you go for godmode (both for yourself and the heroines), increased player speed and unlimited ammo/no reload so you can just gun down the obstacles.
Thanks for the suggestion. Though I plan on canceling my trial with WeMod soon. Is there anyway you could do what you suggested with WeMod but with Cheat Engine instead?

Kintty

Mar 25, 2021
Thanks for the suggestion. Though I plan on canceling my trial with WeMod soon. Is there anyway you could do what you suggested with WeMod but with Cheat Engine instead?
Freeze "current HP" and "current Ammo," and see if you can do the same for the heroines. Maybe try to freeze stamina so you can run non-stop.

Reactions: LycraPawn

Asmaltazar

Mar 5, 2023
Still no updates on the release date
Atleast we got some einomaru action
Unfortunately she is using Hikari recovery animation for the time being

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like there be a trial for the new DLC? or 'expansion' on 13th or when checking his booth at C102?
Ye they said they'll have a playable demo available at the booth. Considering they talked about it being "save compatible with SoD:SH", they make it sound like it's a demo key you get for visiting them.

Please Mr. Krama, just give me a release date. :HideThePain:

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
New promo video just released on patreon:
Google Drive
Im not sub but the link is visible from the post preview so... :ROFLMAO:
as always :LOL:

Ye they said they'll have a playable demo available at the booth. Considering they talked about it being "save compatible with SoD:SH", they make it sound like it's a demo key you get for visiting them.

Please Mr. Krama, just give me a release date. :HideThePain:
Also, **this trial version will be released** on the same day (13th) at Ci-en,Patreon in Emerald or higher**.

at least there are only two days left to try out the demo

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
I'm more curious about the DLC's optimization, seeing how the fps counter tanks in the latest trailer doesn't give me high hopes.

gmg

Aug 31, 2017
Still sad that we wont get more in-mission monster/zombie sex animations beyond that one new enemy.

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
Just looks at Einomaru gun slingers skill,she is too op as f!,but also she is very weak and cute when she got fked with main char and the enemy that's make my so fking horny as f!!

Asmaltazar

Mar 5, 2023
as always :LOL:

Also, **this trial version will be released** on the same day (13th) at Ci-en,Patreon in Emerald or higher**.

at least there are only two days left to try out the demo
Damn just bought a new GPU
Gotta find a leaked of this trial version or atleast someone who can get some videos about the upcoming content

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Damn just bought a new GPU
Gotta find a leaked of this trial version or atleast someone who can get some videos about the upcoming content
probably tomorrow night or early Sunday morning the demo will be available, if I'm already back from work or if I'm awake I'll share the link of the demo if someone hasn't done it by then

but remember it's just the ACT9 in the demo, don't expect to see all the content seen in the trailer.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes