3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
psst psst
Don't know if I want to try this demo myself or wait until the full release of the DLC. This reply will help me find it if I decide to go for the former option.

I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE,SHE IS CUTE AS F!!!!!!!!HOLY FKING SHJT! GOOD BYE HIKARI!!!!BJCHTES!!!!
She seems to be quite interested in sex. Not that I'm complaining though. Just trying to get a feel for her personality. How would you describe it?

God damn I'm such a Team Krama Stand :KEK: Had a lot of fun just playing the trial.

Hopefully the Hikari animation cycles are just temporary placeholders and/or they're already done and they're waiting for the full release to show Eino's stuff.

The only sad thing is I was really really hoping they brought back Tintan animation cycles but there's no hint of that happening.
Einomaru does kind of look like Hikari a little bit.

if you don't like spoilers please avoid opening this.
And if you do like spoilers remember that they can ruin the excitement of playing the content once it comes out.
it's your own choice

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you want to look deeper into the game files or see everything that comes with the demo the program is:
Hopefully these new costumes aren't as hard to get as the reverse bunny and combat armor skins.

PakiNaniMan

Apr 23, 2018
Does anyone know of another game called "Activate Melt" that teamkrama is working on? I heard that there is a trial version of this, but there is no post in F95.

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Is it possible to reupload the SoDCS_Trial in mega, I can't download it in dropbox because it's too big for my net to handle according to dropbox

What video game genres are Ascot and Activate Melty respectively? Are they all 3D games? Will they go up on Steam after they're completed? What's their development status so far?
ascot is a 3D open world rpg inspired by "the witcher".
It's still in development (I dare say it's not even 50% complete).

Activate Melty is an asteroid shooter with 3D-H animations (I don't know how to describe it otherwise since I haven't played it and it doesn't catch my attention).
As this game is a collaboration with A-Nest I don't think it will take long to come out.

And the most recent project they mentioned "AVC" that still there is not much of that project.

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
Ôh. I remember the game looks like nier automata make by A nest,you play as Pod robot shoot all 2B clothes until she got naked and then Fuck her hard @@,I mean that, that's the true I'm not lying

Karn52

Jun 4, 2018
Played through the charm song demo and it reminded me how much I actually liked the game. Actually kinda exited to mess around with the new skills and guns. Anyone know if we'll have to restart or is the SH save compatible with CS?

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Played through the charm song demo and it reminded me how much I actually liked the game. Actually kinda exited to mess around with the new skills and guns. Anyone know if we'll have to restart or is the SH save compatible with CS?
It should be compatible. I am however more excited for the final boss game over. It is a woman afterall, it can only mean our little mc will finnaly have some zombie snu snu of death.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
The safest assumption is that you'll be able to continue with your current save (and all its unlocked progress), because this new idol stuff is a DLC added on top of the base game after all.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
It should be compatible. I am however more excited for the final boss game over. It is a woman afterall, it can only mean our little mc will finnaly have some zombie snu snu of death.
I don't... I don't think that's how that works. It's probably gonna be a female on female scene.

• Sad
Reactions: qwertgdgdg

Aijou

Jan 6, 2018
Is this dlc going to improve the games graphic like the models etc ?
Judging by the demo? No.

It mostly looks like the newest models/maps are going to be higher quality, but they spent no time updating old models outside of new outfits for the girls.

DarkSect0r5

Nov 3, 2020
So based on the trailers so far of their new DLC, I am guessing they aren't gonna work on the sex animations to smooth them out nor the reloading animations either which is fine but I do get a chuckle here and there seeing the magazine clip through the dude's hand.
Edit: So after giving the trial a try, Einomaru made me think of her doing Revolver Ocelot's tricks from MGS3. Be nice if she did some tricks and one of the character's going "You're pretty good."

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: RossoX

zxc2344

Dec 3, 2022
SoD:CS trial MEGA

Activate Melty is an asteroid shooter with 3D-H animations (I don't know how to describe it otherwise since I haven't played it and it doesn't catch my attention).
As this game is a collaboration with A-Nest I don't think it will take long to come out.

And the most recent project they mentioned "AVC" that still there is not much of that project.
thank you

JUDAEL

Jul 8, 2017
SoD:CS trial MEGA

Again that shitty MC consensual rape in combat and 0 monster sex or grapple system in a monster killing H game..i'm not gonna waste time on this, this time...hardly pass

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes