3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Banditking52

Jul 31, 2017
Question, does the NTR play a major roll in the overall story, will it lock me out of anything if I decide to see the NTR scenes?
No, it doesn't have any negative effect on the game if you watch them (maybe emotional damage for anyone playing). If anything, they kind of exist in a vacuum. It's there, but it doesn't effect the main story at all, or even change any of the dialogue from the main scenes.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
New promo video just released on patreon:
Google Drive
Im not sub but the link is visible from the post preview so... :ROFLMAO:
That's a pretty cool trailer. I can see the Steam version of said trailer being censored for obvious reasons.

Ye they said they'll have a playable demo available at the booth. Considering they talked about it being "save compatible with SoD:SH", they make it sound like it's a demo key you get for visiting them.

Please Mr. Krama, just give me a release date. :HideThePain:
I too, would like a release date for the DLC.

as always :LOL:

Also, **this trial version will be released** on the same day (13th) at Ci-en,Patreon in Emerald or higher**.

at least there are only two days left to try out the demo
Hopefully the trial period demo doesn't hold back the release date proper for too long.

That naked public photoshoot is hot!
I'm probably going to have to do the reverse bunny mission more than four times because some runs on that are more successful than others. I genuinely do hope that the DLC offers easier alternative methods for getting costumes.

Just looks at Einomaru gun slingers skill,she is too op as f!,but also she is very weak and cute when she got fked with main char and the enemy that's make my so fking horny as f!!
According to the game's IMFDB page:

1. Hikari's main weapon is a Heckler & Koch G36C
  2. Aya's weapon of choice is a Remington 870
  3. Kirara's signature weapon is a Hand Held M134 Minigun
  4. Ichika's preferred weapon is an SVD Dragunov

It looks like Einomaru dual wields both a pistol and a revolver. But I can't tell which exact gun models they are. Hopefully the firearms sleuths at the IMFDB update this game's article with whatever new stuff the DLC has to offer.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
God damn I'm such a Team Krama Stand :KEK: Had a lot of fun just playing the trial.

Hopefully the Hikari animation cycles are just temporary placeholders and/or they're already done and they're waiting for the full release to show Eino's stuff.

The only sad thing is I was really really hoping they brought back Tintan animation cycles but there's no hint of that happening.

• Sad
Reactions: RossoX

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Just played the demo, and i am impressed with it so far. I thought a stationary ranged enemy would suck, but its pretty fun having to take them into account in a fight. Plus having all of the characters speak their dialogue in a act means i dont have to redo it several times for all of their interactions. And that lever shotgun, its like the super shotgun, beautiful.

Also, is the guy with black glasses and trench-coat the one who will NTR Einomaru? He is the only one with nary a line, and that seems sus.

Reactions: Testament34

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
if you don't like spoilers please avoid opening this.
And if you do like spoilers remember that they can ruin the excitement of playing the content once it comes out.
it's your own choice

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you want to look deeper into the game files or see everything that comes with the demo the program is:

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes