3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
So based on the trailers so far of their new DLC, I am guessing they aren't gonna work on the sex animations to smooth them out nor the reloading animations either which is fine but I do get a chuckle here and there seeing the magazine clip through the dude's hand.
Edit: So after giving the trial a try, Einomaru made me think of her doing Revolver Ocelot's tricks from MGS3. Be nice if she did some tricks and one of the character's going "You're pretty good."
Yeah, not fixing the current animations would be sad (I'll wait and see when it releases). I've said this before, I will 100% buy this DLC no matter what, but after that, I think I'm done directly supporting team krama if they continue with this type of janky development of their games, still showing no signs of improvement or optimization.

Reactions: qwertgdgdg

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
This game is a beautiful gem, maybe it was luck, maybe it was passion. Regardless, this game will forever be remembered has one of the best zombie shooter H games ever. But its so fuckin raw that i can hear Gordon screaming at it.

Its weird, but i often wonder if they played their own game, and not in a test drive sort of play, but for fun. This game is riddled with small annoyances that constantly break the flow. And these annoyances are so easily solvable that i suspect they dont even know of them.
The menu being one of them. If we want to replay a cutscene or re-check some erotic content, why not do it from the menu rather than going to a place in the map or talking to a character. For the purpose of unlocking said content, sure i dont mind doing this process, but afterwards its just annoying. Like how many times has someone asked 'how to see gameovers scenes' here.

I still love this game to death. Just wish it was more polished in the gameplay department. The janky animations are kinda charming for me.

Reactions: Nyy and RossoX
Aug 5, 2017
Where do I Download the later versions such as the Christmas and harem versions? If someone already answered this then sorry, I don't know how to search for the answer through 235 pages of forum post without going page by page.

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Where do I Download the later versions such as the Christmas and harem versions? If someone already answered this then sorry, I don't know how to search for the answer through 235 pages of forum post without going page by page.
You need older versions of the game to play it like 1.101 and 1.201. Not sure if it's version specific but 1.101 is for Halloween and 1.201 is for christmas I think. I recommend searching on nyaa if you can't find them here.
Then you need the dlc paks. Those are in SoD2 -> Content -> Paks.
pakchunk12 is halloween, pakchunk30 is the christmas I think. Throw them into the folder with the older version of the game if they're not there and just hope it works. They may be also present in your newer version of the game (depending where you got it from).
Well, good luck.

Reactions: MaelstromMini

SKy2121

Dec 19, 2019
So is the upcoming dlc gonna be the last? Since they now have multiple projects ongoing and its seems many of the facilities are still not implemented, such as the underground club.

Last edited:

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
So is the upcoming dlc gonna be the last? Since they now have multiple projects ongoing and its seems many of the facilities are still not implemented, such as the underground club.
very likely going to be the last. Maybe they'll add an event or room, but i wouldn't count on any meaningful additions down the line

SKy2121

Dec 19, 2019
very likely going to be the last. Maybe they'll add an event or room, but i wouldn't count on any meaningful additions down the line
What a shame, from what I seen from old videos on Patreon and the large amount of empty space in the home area of the game, I though they would add more since the assets do exists in the game files.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Well I hope we do get a Seed of the Dead 3.
Honestly, id prefer if they went and did something similar yet different. Like instead of modern world zombie shooter, they did a fantasy world with monsters and swords.

Just not like Ascot since the character in it is so bland and them trying to make it realistic simply triggers my uncanny valley.

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
Atleast Ascot looks a lot more "cohesive" than SoD 2 and especially 1, with realistic environments with anime girls in them.

As long as TeamKrama wants to make SoD 3 themselves, rather than feeling obligated to having to do it, i'm all for it.

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
If we can fk more realistic 3d girl in Seed of the dead 2 looks like the female main character in Ascot that's wonderful

MaelstromMini

Aug 21, 2023
Game looks great, one of the few H-games i had to buy, all because it kept me entertained in many ways. Though I kinda wished they gave us more of a broken skill by the end just to be able to get around maps quicker and easier. I don't mind if it cost a fuck ton of money, as long it's something that'll be able to mow down Zs faster and navigate maps easier, while the ninja skill is nice and all, even with the extra primary ammo buff (assuming you get a good gun on spawn), it just still lacks.

This way money farming and item collecting won't be too brain-smoothening and really leans on the seggs scene than the combat which needs allot of work; plus costume collecting becomes stale pretty darn fast, which is why broken skill using crap ton of money should be able to relieve us of the pain. and excuse me for the nitpick but. IF KIRARA HAS GATLING GUN, WHY CAN'T I HAVE IT HUH? While we do have the Laser BRRRT machine gun, it just not the same!! I WANT MY ROTARY BRRRRT GUN NOW TEAM KRAMA NONE OF THAT SCIFI NERD SHT.

Edit: Just wanted to add, if they are ever planning on making a Sequel except for Charm Song, it'll be great if they added active skill like ones in common movement games (OW, Titanfall), don't care if its the same engine/horrible combat system.

Last edited:
Reactions: LycraPawn

hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
Guys this is a really old update i advise you to find the latest version before playing. Right now the latest version 1.33
Actually here it is HG1048_V1.33R
for some reason the main post hasnt been updated in ages but theres 1.33 somewhere here in the comments.

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
i thought in the end of september now theyre said by the END OF THIS FKING YEARS! Wow,and still dont know yet...

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes