3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

yodyna

Nov 19, 2022
Game isnt bad by itself, considering H games are worse in general than normal games, but honestly it was waste of downloading 10gb and my time.
- gameplay is like left 4 dead but way worse
- graphics are worse than 15years old game and my pc was heating up like crazy to run this on high settings
- girls are freaking annoying, they have problems following you and get stuck all the time, you have to look at them all the time and they get rekt all the time by anything, i had problems beating second level on hard and i beat doom eternal on ultra nightmare, like dude cmon
- game requires you to grind like crazy and repeat levels
- design of some events is simply bad, for example end of third stage zombies spawn on full-speed riding train from nowhere, i know its a game but im not sure im buying zombies materializing from air
- overall game like this have potential, maybe on 200fps full graphic settings i would enjoy it more but still its very not polished bad game with H scenes that are okeish

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Comparing a game with a budget of 315 million dollars of a known studio to some H game crowdfunded and made by a small studio...
:WaitWhat:

Game requires you to grind like crazy? Does it really? I had no problems thorough entire game on hardest level possible. Maybe that's a skill issue over your side. It was actually like a walk in a park, at times kinda boring even but that's when the H scenes come in :cool:
Also sorry that this game is not as good as 15 year old GTA4 but that game had a budget of over 100 million dollars :KEK:

I think this game was more like an experiment for them to see a L4D with H elements rather than making another Cyperpunk with a crowdfunded money from the internet ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wanna 200 FPS Full graphic settings? Alright, go play battlefield or something with a high budget and don't deman impossible...

Last edited:

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
The game has performance issues and this is an objective fact. It has nothing to do with money or budget, it is a technical issue of poor optimization (i.e. bad coding) on the part of the devs.

The simplest evidence of that is on the docks/factory mission, where there is a ammo box in a area with wooden fences and some planks burning. When you're near that fire, the game starts to rev up the video card (this can be validated in on windows task manager), and when you move away a distance, the stutter and lag comes back down.

That is just the most obvious example. My video card runs the whole game on max just fine, but on that area the framerate drops. Given this evidence and the total jankyness of the rest of the game's mechanics, you don't have to be a genius to understand that the game's engine could use some improvement in terms of programming, in order to improve overall performance. When other 3D indie games of similar graphics run fine with low budget, then there is no excuse.

Blandoats

Jul 18, 2017
The game has performance issues and this is an objective fact. It has nothing to do with money or budget, it is a technical issue of poor optimization (i.e. bad coding) on the part of the devs.

The simplest evidence of that is on the docks/factory mission, where there is a ammo box in a area with wooden fences and some planks burning. When you're near that fire, the game starts to rev up the video card (this can be validated in on windows task manager), and when you move away a distance, the stutter and lag comes back down.

That is just the most obvious example. My video card runs the whole game on max just fine, but on that area the framerate drops. Given this evidence and the total jankyness of the rest of the game's mechanics, you don't have to be a genius to understand that the game's engine could use some improvement in terms of programming, in order to improve overall performance. When other 3D indie games of similar graphics run fine with low budget, then there is no excuse.
Works on my machine ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Just upgrade your hardware lol

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
I didn't say it was without the issues, but this game is not to make a flawless game which will be a bestseller nor is it designed to reach the widest audience ever. It was an experiment of theirs and a practice at making games.

If you had the money, you'd hire people with experience. If you have no such money, you make games to gain experience. I see how this game works and I see how many mistakes they made and how much they could have learned from it. From the point of a product it may seem like a failure, but from the point of a game development I think it was a valuable experience for them and hopefully they'll use it for the future.

I don't make games, but I was learning programming as a hobby and I learned it mostly by doing stuff and learning from my mistakes. After realizing how flawed my past code was and revising it up to a point that it was neat and working good, optimizing stuff and removing unnecessary stuff. Adding new code only to find out it's hanging in there as if it was connected by a duct tape... Then scrapping it all and writing everything anew.

There's no point in flaming them for it, since it's like laughing at a child that it walks or speaks weird.
It's all part a process of learning and I hope their next game I play will do better.

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
I didn't say it was without the issues, but this game is not to make a flawless game which will be a bestseller nor is it designed to reach the widest audience ever. It was an experiment of theirs and a practice at making games.

If you had the money, you'd hire people with experience. If you have no such money, you make games to gain experience. I see how this game works and I see how many mistakes they made and how much they could have learned from it. From the point of a product it may seem like a failure, but from the point of a game development I think it was a valuable experience for them and hopefully they'll use it for the future.

I don't make games, but I was learning programming as a hobby and I learned it mostly by doing stuff and learning from my mistakes. After realizing how flawed my past code was and revising it up to a point that it was neat and working good, optimizing stuff and removing unnecessary stuff. Adding new code only to find out it's hanging in there as if it was connected by a duct tape... Then scrapping it all and writing everything anew.

There's no point in flaming them for it, since it's like laughing at a child that it walks or speaks weird.
It's all part a process of learning and I hope their next game I play will do better.

To be honest its an amazing feat for them to able to make quite an improvement from their previous iteration of this, and I hope they keep improving so I can actually look forward to a day that H-games could rival if not surpass AAA games in terms of graphics and fidelity

Aijou

Jan 6, 2018
To be honest its an amazing feat for them to able to make quite an improvement from their previous iteration of this, and I hope they keep improving so I can actually look forward to a day that H-games could rival if not surpass AAA games in terms of graphics and fidelity
I imagine it'll start dawning once AI generation starts maturing in the programming field. At that point its just about hiring good modelers or artists for whatever your making, which is probably going to get hit by AI in the next decade as well.

qwertgdgdg

Nov 29, 2018
Nearly anyone thats been here for a long time knows this game was made so teamkrama could get more experience for Ascot. The homebase, the ntrQUESTS, affections and the minigames are just that. An experiment to see how such systems would work in that game.

Problem i and several other people have is that its half-baked. If they were going to try out new things atleast ensure they dont disrupt the flow of the game. And aside from the homebase, not much coding is required to solve it.

Scyus

Jan 23, 2022
is the NTR questlines required to progress/obtain anything, or are they merely extra scenes you can get?

hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
is the NTR questlines required to progress/obtain anything, or are they merely extra scenes you can get?
they provide some of those NTR-esque customization like the bodywriting stuff.
NTR scenes are basically non-canon as it doesnt change how they interact with you at all unfortunately (or fortunately).

Reactions: Scyus

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
what is the diffrent with this version and the most new 1.33 ?

and why im spawn alone in stage 1 and other 3 girls not spawn ? it's a bug ? how to fix ?

Last edited:

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
did you set the team line up ?
what i mean they just don't spawn at first stage with 999 hp bar & the 3 girls did not spawn.
how to set team line up ? i cannot pick anyone it's white blank.

they only can spawn at outpost but not outside.

screenshots
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Healtyguy

Nov 3, 2019
what i mean they just don't spawn at first stage with 999 hp bar & the 3 girls did not spawn.
how to set team line up ? i cannot pick anyone it's white blank.

they only can spawn at outpost but not outside.

screenshots
Damn,never had this bug before

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes