3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
So confuse this is the second game right ? So do they make a sequel or a dlc ?

also the f95zone have only the 1.1 or so version I keep seeing people talking about 1.3 version or so is it a fan made update or Is it official ? And If someone have it I appreciate it to show it cause I can’t find it :p also what’s the different between those 2

Last edited:

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
So confuse this is the second game right ? So do they make a sequel or a dlc ?

also the f95zone have only the 1.1 or so version I keep seeing people talking about 1.3 version or so is it a fan made update or Is it official ? And If someone have it I appreciate it to show it cause I can’t find it :p also what’s the different between those 2
Teamkrama has 2 season of this game first one is Rape of the dead (No dlc),second is Seed of the dead with 2 big dlc is Sweet home dlc and chamsong dlc and small dlc is Christmas and Halloween with new h scene Kirara experiment and custom clothes of those event

Nikosun

Nov 26, 2020
Teamkrama has 2 season of this game first one is Rape of the dead (No dlc),second is Seed of the dead with 2 big dlc is Sweet home dlc and chamsong dlc and small dlc is Christmas and Halloween with new h scene Kirara experiment and custom clothes of those event
btw how do we procees with the ntr events? like do we have to raise up the intimic. in order for the hidden items to be available?

Last edited:

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
SEED OF THE DEAD 2 is the name of the this game dude sweet home is the dlc just like upcoming new second dlc chamsong!

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
SEED OF THE DEAD 2 is the name of the this game dude sweet home is the dlc just like upcoming new second dlc chamsong!
Nope, Seed of dead 2 is SEED OF DEAD SWEET HOME... then you may call it SEED OF DEAD 2 but it s somenthing like call Harry Potter 1 -2-3-4-5-6-7 part 1 and 7 part 2 istead of all names those films have

Reactions: Nyy

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017

Basic update adding holiday events should be out in a few days. Other than that it's just minor fixes and preparation for the DLC which comes out when it feels like coming out.

Reactions: Zator and RossoX

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Nope, Seed of dead 2 is SEED OF DEAD SWEET HOME... then you may call it SEED OF DEAD 2 but it s somenthing like call Harry Potter 1 -2-3-4-5-6-7 part 1 and 7 part 2 istead of all names those films have
More like: HP and the Chamber of Secrets, or HP 2, it is the same thing. But I can understand the confusion, should have just called it SoD 2.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020

Basic update adding holiday events should be out in a few days. Other than that it's just minor fixes and preparation for the DLC which comes out when it feels like coming out.
Damn I might need to free up some space then. I actually haven't played the Christmas event for fear of losing my halloween event costumes.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes