3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Well i guess steam fast tracked the approval cause my game just updated to the new version.

Edit: Yeah, 1.89 is out. It adds everything (even patreon bonus) content from the halloween and christmas events. All that's left that's not publicly accessible is the super mega giga turbo whale bonus outfits. Idk how many people got these but it they're just swimsuits with the donor's name on them.

Last edited:

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
Well i guess steam fast tracked the approval cause my game just updated to the new version.

Edit: Yeah, 1.89 is out.
yep (holly crap 13.9GB)
Desktop Screenshot 2023.09.14 - 13.25.17.51.png
the Dlsite version is not updated yet, if the update arrives later today I will download it and upload it to mega or mediafire (if it is not uploaded before by someone else).

if the game crashes delete all .pak except the 14GB and download the new patch R18

Last edited:

TheOneWho Watch

Formerly 'N4Rs'
May 14, 2021
yep (holly crap 13.9GB)
View attachment 2930023
the Dlsite version is not updated yet, if the update arrives later today I will download it and upload it to mega or mediafire (if it is not uploaded before by someone else).

if the game crashes delete all .pak except the 14GB and download the new patch R18
i got bug and cant open the game after merge the content file

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019

Edit: Yeah, 1.89 is out. It adds everything (even patreon bonus) content from the halloween and christmas events. All that's left that's not publicly accessible is the super mega giga turbo whale bonus outfits. Idk how many people got these but it they're just swimsuits with the donor's name on them.
Wait, there's swimsuit outfits completely unrelated to the Halloween and Christmas costumes? How do I get each of these new outfits?

yep (holly crap 13.9GB)
View attachment 2930023

So now that the update is on Steam, does anyone have any new versions of that unofficial patch that removes the mosaics? Because I can't find the previous guide. Looks like it might've been deleted:

EDIT: Also, does the cheat engine still work for Seed of the Dead Sweet Home Version 1.89? If so, how do I use cheat engine to give me pumpkin points and gingerbread points?

Last edited:

MaelstromMini

Aug 21, 2023
Wait, there's swimsuit outfits completely unrelated to the Halloween and Christmas costumes? How do I get each of these new outfits?

So now that the update is on Steam, does anyone have any new versions of that unofficial patch that removes the mosaics? Because I can't find the previous guide. Looks like it might've been deleted:

EDIT: Also, does the cheat engine still work for Seed of the Dead Sweet Home Version 1.89? If so, how do I use cheat engine to give me pumpkin points and gingerbread points?
I think the one in steam is just a broken link, here is the unofficial demosaic patch:

EDIT: And yes Cheat Engine still works for the Event Money!

Last edited:
Reactions: LycraPawn

etherel

Nov 15, 2017
I think the one in steam is just a broken link, here is the unofficial demosaic patch:
None are working, i still have the mosaic :/

Also, i thought the update brought Christmas and Halloween permanently but i couldn't found them when i tried it(be it with or without 18 patch)

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
None are working, i still have the mosaic :/

Also, i thought the update brought Christmas and Halloween permanently but i couldn't found them when i tried it(be it with or without 18 patch)
Have you beaten mission 8? You need to have finished the game for them to unlock.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019

EDIT: And yes Cheat Engine still works for the Event Money!
Great! How do I utilize the cheat engine for Event Money? Could you show me via screenshots?

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Dunno if it's just me, but somebody dropped their neutron star on the homebase, holy shit it is BRIGHT now. The missions are unaffected, or maybe the light sources have the smallest change there, but the base is kinda too much in the main area.
Untitled4.jpg
The water and transparency effect is fucked too, most noticeable on the sewers.
Untitled.jpg Untitled2.jpg Untitled3.jpg
Also noticed that when the girls do their in-mission conversation, the member who is not on the team is treated as if they were and will speak their lines. I don't think this was the case before this update right? Dunno if this is a bug or intended.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Dunno if it's just me, but somebody dropped their neutron star on the homebase, holy shit it is BRIGHT now. The missions are unaffected, or maybe the light sources have the smallest change there, but the base is kinda too much in the main area.
View attachment 2933173
The water and transparency effect is fucked too, most noticeable on the sewers.
View attachment 2933176 View attachment 2933177 View attachment 2933178
Also noticed that when the girls do their in-mission conversation, the member who is not on the team is treated as if they were and will speak their lines. I don't think this was the case before this update right? Dunno if this is a bug or intended.
I can't explain why, but I kind of like the new brightness.

Great! How do I utilize the cheat engine for Event Money? Could you show me via screenshots?
Anyways, how do I do the following?:

1. Utilize the Cheat Engine for the Halloween and Christmas Event Money
  2. Which speed level should I utilize in order to get 4 more reverse bunny suits from research labs path of Act 3?

I'm definitely going to turn on invincible mode for that part. But I'm having trouble opening up the latter two categories in the screenshot below.

Also, can you get those Swimsuits with Donar's names on them? Or is that still exclusive to the top patrons on Patreon? Is there any other formerly exclusive content unrelated to Halloween or Christmas on the 1.89 update?

MaelstromMini

Aug 21, 2023
Utilize the Cheat Engine for the Halloween and Christmas Event Money
This applies for both events, but the hack goes with the usual money hack. And also event money counter is located upper right, though at my case since i am using ultrawide it should be located somewhere in the middle.
1694826295406.png
1st Scan [Orig. Amount] > Spend Event Money on something > 2nd Scan [After trade Amount]
here's the address 2174E935778 if that's how it works for all of us?? new to this so just wanted to share

Reactions: LycraPawn
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes