3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Vcry

May 3, 2021
How do you download from here? I downloaded a little bit there and there's already a download limit. And money is a pity to pay( I'd better pay the author of the game, heh
You can use VPN,im using Cloudflare Warp bcs it is free
Download until the limit, turn on warp then reload Mega and continue download,if you hit the limit again turn off warp then repeat.
Sometimes you need to turn on and off Warp again until it change to different IP,as long as you dont close Mega on your browser,you can keep reloading while retaining the download progress.

DarkFoxing

Apr 13, 2020
You can use VPN,im using Cloudflare Warp bcs it is free
Download until the limit, turn on warp then reload Mega and continue download,if you hit the limit again turn off warp then repeat.
Sometimes you need to turn on and off Warp again until it change to different IP,as long as you dont close Mega on your browser,you can keep reloading while retaining the download progress.
thx bro)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SeedOfTheDead2-1.101R
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(not the new 1.89 patchless version)
SeedOfTheDeadSweetHome-1.33
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
This applies for both events, but the hack goes with the usual money hack. And also event money counter is located upper right, though at my case since i am using ultrawide it should be located somewhere in the middle.
View attachment 2933375
1st Scan [Orig. Amount] > Spend Event Money on something > 2nd Scan [After trade Amount]
here's the address 2174E935778 if that's how it works for all of us?? new to this so just wanted to share
That's how you find it ye but Unreal has a memory cleaning and recycling function and utilizes pointers so it won't be the same address for everyone, probably wont even be the same if you tried doing it again later.
I'm sorry, but this all sounds like gibberish to me. I'm not very tech literate when it comes to Cheat Engine so please bear with me. What exactly am I supposed to do? Is there a tutorial in the form of a video or pictures on how to find the value I'm looking for?

Just got my first reverse bunny suit. Now I'm really excited for the upcoming DLC. How many levels is it supposed to be?
It's surprisingly hard to get because sometimes the 2nd or 3rd Button doesn't show up at all. I'm not sure if that was a bug on the old version I was playing on or if the rumors are true that there's a time limit for getting buttons necessary to get the reverse bunny suit. I gotta do that at least three or four more times if I want to get those outfits for Einomaru when the DLC comes out.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
It's surprisingly hard to get because sometimes the 2nd or 3rd Button doesn't show up at all. I'm not sure if that was a bug on the old version I was playing on or if the rumors are true that there's a time limit for getting buttons necessary to get the reverse bunny suit. I gotta do that at least three or four more times if I want to get those outfits for Einomaru when the DLC comes out.
Might have been a bug? I probably took me more than 30 minutes on easy so there's probably no time limit. They're just really hard to find. One of the previous posts also lists the possible places it appears

Reactions: LycraPawn

Kintty

Mar 25, 2021
As far as I can tell, there's no time limit to the buttons, and they never really bugged out on me. However, there are a few astoundingly annoying locations they can spawn at, like inside some cabinets or in the showers; you wouldn't normally look inside the cabinets since they are closed, and the shower spawn point is located at an angle such that the button is actually invisible to you unless you go jumping all around the place.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I've played the two holiday events and the highlight for me are the new visual novel conversations surrounding them. It is pure weeb anime-esque shit for sure, but the VA delivery is pretty good and the interactions are cute. I always liked these across the whole game to be honest, so it's good to see new stuff and it makes me anticipate the DLC even more.

The gameplay is... decent, but leaves a lot to be desired. Arenas like these can be very fun and it kinda reminds back to the first SoD game which was much closer to Killing Floor, but the execution is lacking here.

The halloween map is too big and this causes the zombies to bug out and get stuck. All of my attempts had zombies becoming stuck in the foodstands every single time, and other times the game just fails to spawn zombies at some point, and I legit waste 10 minutes or more scouring the map but it is empty, until the game decides to continue the event... pretty janky.

Overall I like the christmas map better because it is smaller, more manageable, and it was free of the bugs mentioned. I also prefer the rewards there because they are cheaper and there is an actual new costume, compared to the halloween which only has accessories. But other than that, they are the literally the same in terms of waves, challenges, weapon spawns. Some more variety would have been best, but this was a free update so whatever.
Untitled2.jpg

MaelstromMini

Aug 21, 2023
Is there a tutorial in the form of a video or pictures on how to find the value I'm looking for?
when you're interacting with the Pumpkin/Christmas Tree.
You should be able to find your needed value there, from there follow this .

edit: had to use external web. for screenshot cause website isn't allowing me for some reason :WaitWhat:

Cyrix98

Nov 13, 2018
I believe it's 4 more stages, a whole new idol management mechanic (which is what tehy really wanted to do cause main dev really loves the idea of idols), and a little expansion of everything else.
so is this new update adding more NTR to the game to? idols and ntr go like hand in hand so i'm curious.

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
I'm glad that the developers used unreal instead of unity. Damn that's a shit show right now
maybe, but I really believe after playing this game from when it first came out and even after lots of content/patches.. that the issue with it is because they used unreal engine.. so much janky and strange stuff, probably due to overuse of blueprints..
and the hair issue is almost 100% an unreal engine model setting issue..

but I guess they at least avoided strange unity fees..

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
The old pak files are no longer compatible, all the content from them has be integrated into the game's base files. If you try to add those paks it will cause the game to crash. You should be able to find all the holiday scenes in the girls' scene selections. If you can't see them, maybe try running the event stages?
sry to have to ask this.. but I'm confused about what he asked, and now I'm curious.. was there a way to see some holiday events before if you used pak files in past patch versions of the game? or is that just a way to cheat so that you don't have to unlock some scenes yourself?

or did someone actually add or mod something in the game back then?

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
They should have been permanent from the beginning, having limited time events in a solo game seems pretty stupid imo.
Especially when you lock cosmetics behind them.
yeah I quit playing because of that.. now I'll try it again..

I HATE that kind of game/business model.. it's an idea from those limited time mmo events.. and I HATE so with a passion because it makes it hard on your life if you have, you know, actual things you have to do.. like work, family, etc.

and MMOs just shit all over that and go, "Okay, we have this event that only last for 2 weeks, and you can't get it ever again.. so fuck your life and responsibilities.. and come, log on and play! your job? nah, you don't need that.. your pet? that little fucker can feed itself! family? you don't need them, they hate you anyways! come on, LETS GO!"

and then you're fucked either way:
you get the event items: but lost personal hygiene, care, and neglected your life.. and you barely made it to work.. now your coworkers and boss hates you since you came in like a zombie and couldn't get your shit together.. and your family keeps calling wondering if you died.. hope you didn't have a wife or kids, they're gone now.. and your pet, did you even feed it?

you didn't get the items and stuff: now if you play the game you're reminded of all the events you couldn't complete.. watching all the little kids running around with cosmetics and stuff you can't ever get unless you pay millions or billions on the trading forum in game currency.. and that's only for the ones that aren't auto-locked to account when a player picks them up.. you think to yourself, "why do I even play this if I can't ever get what I want?"

:sneaky: :whistle:

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes