3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

RayKel

Feb 14, 2018
I kinda wish we can get a backstory or at least something to do with the MC, since they already established it that MC got separated from his mom and sister or something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: t^2

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
I kinda wish we can get a backstory or at least something to do with the MC, since they already established it that MC got separated from his mom and sister or something.
Seed of the Dead: After Story??? :WeSmart: I'm interested

bytorredoubt

Sep 17, 2021
is Einomaru supposed to be a character you can have on your team in 1.89? I DL and installed the DLsite version above... started out with the 4 main girls all maxed level, but thought there was supposed to be a 5th now.

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Here the after story.
MC: Mom, sis im so happy to see both of you safe.
Mom/sis: Me too.... but who are this 4 woman ?
MC: My bitch. :BootyTime:
Mom: .......... I will have lots of grandchildren ....
Sister: (inner inside) How dare they screw my brother before me :mad:
or you pick one of the 4 to help you looking for your family (the rest works at hometown) and then you find them... and work on bringing them home with hordes of zombies standing in your way. Generic but why not, it's just an excuse to add more characters and keep working on it anyway (or release a new version) :unsure:

is Einomaru supposed to be a character you can have on your team in 1.89? I DL and installed the DLsite version above... started out with the 4 main girls all maxed level, but thought there was supposed to be a 5th now.
From what I know no, 1.89 only fixes the past dlc and maybe some bugs. That's gonna be in "The New DLC which totally won't break the game (hopefully)."

Nitroxyde

Aug 15, 2020
By browsing the thread I see there's been quite a few updates and other stuff, but are the links in the OP even still up to date ?

OP states it's 1.101R, then changelog talks about a 1.064, and I see 1.89 being mentionned in the thread, not to mention the update date for the thread is 2 years old.
That's a big mess.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
By browsing the thread I see there's been quite a few updates and other stuff, but are the links in the OP even still up to date ?

OP states it's 1.101R, then changelog talks about a 1.064, and I see 1.89 being mentionned in the thread, not to mention the update date for the thread is 2 years old.
That's a big mess.
Yeah. Chaos lives here because the OP mod is MIA. So until a replacement arrives, there will be anarchy. Fuck the system! :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: kark

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
when you're interacting with the Pumpkin/Christmas Tree.
You should be able to find your needed value there, from there follow this .

edit: had to use external web. for screenshot cause website isn't allowing me for some reason :WaitWhat:
Thank you for your help.

Anybody know what the question marks below the butt category are for and how to unlock cosmetics for that and the ass?

Reactions: Gmy
Sep 1, 2020

That's a big mess.
I dont think the OP doesnt update the links anymore you can use search function to see the latest version links

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
Did nobody ask why the first part is .exe instead of .rar?

from this link or this mirror

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes