3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

g147369

Feb 15, 2018
the new character isn't out yet. this update only readds the halloween and xmas events back into the game, the new DLC will have the new character
I think her collapsed expression at the end of NTR should look better than the red-haired one

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I'm guessing the low textures bug when upgrading facilities hasn't been fixed yet?
I haven't encountered that bug so I don't know, but seeing as the devs didn't fix some other old bugs that I did encounter, I'd say you're shit out of luck. The overall jank of the game is a good indication that team krama just doesn't seem like the type of devs that care much about fixing bugs and improving things, unfortunately.

Hominah

Jul 29, 2020
I'm guessing the low textures bug when upgrading facilities hasn't been fixed yet?
Seems like when I downgrade the game version to 1.33, the bug is no longer there. Though I'll be missing xmas and haloween event but I'll take the epic graphics over the events

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
It's not a bug but optimization issue. I think you'll need to upgrade your hardware (graphics card) to fix it. Yes I have the same issue.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
I've seen posts here imply that intimacy scenes come with sex but I'm at inimacy 9 for 3 girls and saw almost all their events and none had sex. In fact some seemed to lead to sex but then nothing showed. Even stranger is that if I give a girl a gift that makes them go to the shower or the toilet and press "sneak a peek" all the NPCs disappear and nothing happens. I can walk around the base and interact with objects but no "minigame" occurs and I can only reset this by going to the title or into the recollection gallery and out again.

To clarify I've not seen ANY NTR events but I can have sex with girls to heal them in combat and I have seen one death scene so what's up? Anyone know what the issue is? I'm apparently on version 1.101R of Seed of the Dead: Sweet Home. R18 mode button is set to on if that helps.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes