3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Probably a bug I have a 3080 (desktop) and a 3070 (laptop) and I've had 0 issues with that on both machines.
Can be also problem with nvidea driver for desktop, can be also the most case a bad game optmize, sometime in the base i see some npc walk as T pose, some time i also see the engine can´t rendering some map.
This also happen to 1660ti (laptop).

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Is this game censored? Or is it uncensored with the R18 patch?
Genitals are still censored even with the adult patch, but someone hacked in a censorship removal that can be easily applied. Search the thread and you can find it, someone else even mentioned it some pages back.

zerosu13

Dec 16, 2018
this is the prequel to sweet home, unfortunately here there is no NTR with a story like in sweet home, the only thing that could be considered NTR is that the monsters fuck your girls.

• Haha
Reactions: masMalkar

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
this is the prequel to sweet home, unfortunately here there is no NTR with a story like in sweet home, the only thing that could be considered NTR is that the monsters fuck your girls.
So... what kind of NTR sex scene we talking here

knownelias

Jul 31, 2022

masMalkar

May 26, 2017
Should have added the NTR tag. Every single side quest of the game is about helping someone so they can fuck one of the 3 girls.
But It says netorare right there m8?
So... what kind of NTR sex scene we talking here
You do sidequests for the NPC's, they fuck your girls, nothing is canon tho, at least nobody mentions it, and almost no girls acts like her usual self during the NTR sex scene, it seriously feels completely out of place, and I dislike NTR, but I think they were forced to put it in, or that's the feel I get from it.

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
m8 literally go back 1 page:
We can all those things have written in our signatures and there will be people who will not notice it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BTW thanks I legit couldn't figure out where to change it (but wasn't bothered by it to the point of asking lmao).

This a left 4 dead reskin or sumn?
Their original game (code) inspired by L4D I believe.

BTW The thread got updated? :WutFace:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes