3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
It's always been just the 3 but the dlc coming out later will add more NTR to each girl
Oh good. The zombie sex was basically just a guro gateway and the NTR, however minor it was in this, was probably the only other thing this had going for it besides the vanilla sex. Hopefully they prepackage the full game with the DLC so we don't have to download every patch by then.

Reactions: Daioh

Eddy5893181

Jun 24, 2021
its the lab room that lets you see the combat/death scenes. I wasted a lot of time unlocking the 7th upgrade... unless there is something more I haven't beat the game yet as its pretty boring it seems good at first but its water down L4D with incorrect placed H content. the zombies don't even cum in the girls.... its rape-cum-(pause....)-kill
I prefer to old version h death scene rather than new version

Aug 10, 2019
I wonder if the game could be modded? I mean L4D got modded I would think this would be a bit easier to do...not that I know how to use unreal engine or how to make mods....

Reactions: TheWolflower

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
I wonder if the game could be modded? I mean L4D got modded I would think this would be a bit easier to do...not that I know how to use unreal engine or how to make mods....
Maybe it's possible, but keep in mind that there's a reason why the game is so buggy. Any further modifications can amplify the amount of bugs, but you're free to try if you want :HideThePain:

Dothackjhe

Oct 26, 2017
Would it be possible to ask for the GOG version as well? That one you could install directly to version 1.89 using the latest client, at least as of this writing.

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello, i played this game year or 2 ago and beat final boss. If someone already played new version, can you describe what new in this version aside christmas and halloween old events. Or, if there nothing aside that, and it's better just skip it?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
it´s not about how use UE or how make mod, but it´s about find someone create a tool and script for this game.

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Hello, i played this game year or 2 ago and beat final boss. If someone already played new version, can you describe what new in this version aside christmas and halloween old events. Or, if there nothing aside that, and it's better just skip it?
I confirmed there's (most probably) no longer the bug that you fall under the street when starting from halfpoint. Also the zombies in haloween event seemed to be less stuck or at least I didn't have to look too hard for them.
Other than that probably few more bugs changed so good luck finding the changes.

We can all those things have written in our signatures and there will be people who will not notice it anyway.
I decided what my signature will be, but that aside guys I have a very important question to you:

What's different between version 1.88 and 1.89? It's VERYVERYVERYVERY important question :KEK:

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
I decided what my signature will be, but that aside guys I have a very important question to you:

What's different between version 1.88 and 1.89? It's VERYVERYVERYVERY important question :KEK:
there is no version 1.88 maybe you were referring to another version, but the version before 1.89 (current) is 1.71 which corresponds to the CS demo.

• Haha
Reactions: t^2

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Tnanks, so- nothing new, just milking patrons. Then, if i see DLC someday i give it a try
Before they release the DLC they need to make a stable version with the most pressing fixes (the DLC).
If they want to add another DLC without the expiration date, this had to be done anyway.
So if they have a stable version and can gather free data about the bugs and stuff like that in the newer version, why not release it?
(But true, no reason to play for those who completed it unless you wanna replay it)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 39 Votes