3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Is there a money or resource cheat? This grind is a pain
How do I confirm this is working. Where do I get said item

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
will there be a seed of the dead 3? and does the the developper thinks of doing netorase in the future?
in my opinion it wouldn't be a bad idea for Teamkrama, but I think that after the release of the DLC-SC they will focus more on ASCOT and their other new project that I don't remember the name.

but if SoD:SH was to get budget for ASCOT maybe a next SoD project could happen in the future.

if i'm honest they should leave aside the current heroines (maybe they will appear in the story and we can take them in the team), but focus on a new main character and three new heroines.

and something I was hoping for SH was the female zombies with lesbian scenes and I hope to see in a future SoD project.

Reactions: Kekekerkek

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
in my opinion it wouldn't be a bad idea for Teamkrama, but I think that after the release of the DLC-SC they will focus more on ASCOT and their other new project that I don't remember the name.

but if SoD:SH was to get budget for ASCOT maybe a next SoD project could happen in the future.

if i'm honest they should leave aside the current heroines (maybe they will appear in the story and we can take them in the team), but focus on a new main character and three new heroines.

and something I was hoping for SH was the female zombies with lesbian scenes and I hope to see in a future SoD project.
i agree with you, it could be nice to get new heroines in the next game if there is one.

Thales28

Mar 17, 2020
always getting this error: Seed of the Dead Sweet Home\SoD2\Content\Paks\pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor.pak
whats up with that?

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
DLC release date targeted for November 18th
I just so happened to see that post 30 or so minutes ago. Was gonna mention that until I saw your post. So I didn't make the announcement since you already did so. Either way, looking forward to the release of the DLC. Also, what are these outfits Kirara and Ichika are wearing and how do I acquire them? Not talking about the Halloween and Christmas outfits. I'm talking about the bikini top and nipple pasties.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
i don´t understand why people considerate SOD: CS as dlc for sweet home.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
I just so happened to see that post 30 or so minutes ago. Was gonna mention that until I saw your post. So I didn't make the announcement since you already did so. Either way, looking forward to the release of the DLC. Also, what are these outfits Kirara and Ichika are wearing and how do I acquire them? Not talking about the Halloween and Christmas outfits. I'm talking about the bikini top and nipple pasties.
Given Ichika is wearing pasties I'll go on a limb and say that's just their innerwear, not the sexy lingerie costume, but their actual underwear, you can only see it if they are at 15~20% Hp or so, when their costumes "break".

Healing will also repair the costumes so you kinda have to lock their Hp to low if you want them to be like that; that's obviously if I'm right in the "underwear".

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
DLC release date targeted for November 18th
HYPE! Just one month from now, and somewhat sooner than what I was expecting (mid to late December).
i don´t understand why people considerate SOD: CS as dlc for sweet home.
Do you mean to imply that it would be a standalone release then? That makes no sense, and it would be ridiculous if at all true, given it's just added content to the same game, same graphics, same girls (+1), etc. No idea how you came to that conclusion.
DLC.png

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
HYPE! Just one month from now, and somewhat sooner than what I was expecting (mid to late December).

Do you mean to imply that it would be a standalone release then? That makes no sense, and it would be ridiculous if at all true, given it's just added content to the same game, same graphics, same girls (+1), etc. No idea how you came to that conclusion.
View attachment 3013231
Konami did with mgs: survive.
ah.... from patreon give me a different idea.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes