3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Konami did with mgs: survive.
ah.... from patreon give me a different idea.
Konami is... ridiculous, indeed! :) It does not surprise me when greedy companies, like EA or Konami do something like this. But Team Krama had announced the DLC since the beginning, and in fact, the recent update on steam was exactly to update SoD:SH version, in order to "lay the ground work" for the upcoming DLC expansion.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Given Ichika is wearing pasties I'll go on a limb and say that's just their innerwear, not the sexy lingerie costume, but their actual underwear, you can only see it if they are at 15~20% Hp or so, when their costumes "break".

Healing will also repair the costumes so you kinda have to lock their Hp to low if you want them to be like that; that's obviously if I'm right in the "underwear".
I mainly asked because I have heard somewhere in this thread that certain Patreon members got special costumes for the characters in the form of swimsuits or underwear with the patron's name on it. So I was wondering if there was a way to get those patreon exclusive costumes or not. But if your speculation is right, how do I go about setting their health at 15-20% permanently with the Cheat Engine?

Also, what accessory have I not unlocked yet as shown in the screenshot and how do I get it? What is the question marks below butt.PNG

On an unrelated note, I like the Dead or Alive sex animations in your signature/banner? Who made those animations? Are they from a DOA fan game? If yes, can you link it's F95 thread?

Reactions: Ericopa12

UnknownBava

Jul 29, 2018
I mainly asked because I have heard somewhere in this thread that certain Patreon members got special costumes for the characters in the form of swimsuits or underwear with the patron's name on it. So I was wondering if there was a way to get those patreon exclusive costumes or not.
the swimsuits were only for the patreon who gave a huge sum of money and as a reward they were given:
the swimsuits, something like a crystal engraved with the game title and a daikamura (I don't remember very well).

the suits are in the files of the DLC Demo but it is not known if will be added with it or if will come in the Deluxe version that Teamkrama said they were going to release

but I don't have much faith that it will happen.
if you don't like spoilers please avoid opening this.
And if you do like spoilers remember that they can ruin the excitement of playing the content once it comes out.
it's your own choice

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
I mainly asked because I have heard somewhere in this thread that certain Patreon members got special costumes for the characters in the form of swimsuits or underwear with the patron's name on it. So I was wondering if there was a way to get those patreon exclusive costumes or not. But if your speculation is right, how do I go about setting their health at 15-20% permanently with the Cheat Engine?

Also, what accessory have I not unlocked yet as shown in the screenshot and how do I get it? View attachment 3014671

On an unrelated note, I like the Dead or Alive sex animations in your signature/banner? Who made those animations? Are they from a DOA fan game? If yes, can you link it's F95 thread?
Well UnknownBava already answered this and if I recall correctly, the swimsuits were the kind of school swimsuit, don't remember exactly where I saw the picture, but either way yes, you need cheat engine for that... Or not, just play on easy let them all get grabbed and don't save them, let them all get killed, revive them with as many "miss" possible to have them back on foot but on low health and that's it, doesn't really changes anything since it's still the normal costume, so they'll just show naked if you heal them or get grabbed by enemies as normal, honestly not worth the effort either way, probably best to wait for the nude mod to be updated with newest build.

On the signatures, DM me so we keep the thread focused on the topic.

DarkSect0r5

Nov 3, 2020
In case everyone is curious, the dev announced that the DLC for this game won't come out till the 17th of next month. Hope you all are excited for that.

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
Been trying to look through the thread and wasn't able to find anything recent enough for my question.
I beat the game with that big boss in the end and got the ending card with the girl's on stage, but the big screen in the lab isn't giving me recollection mode.

R18 is ON, and the 4 girls event's have all been done, Romance+NTR work. Just looking at the screen is doing nothing for me and I am stumped.

Asmaltazar

Mar 5, 2023
so unknownBava i was messing with umodel and the trial version and there are some animations there.
found some for einomaru that look like it will be her others intimacy event or the actual healing animation.
i guess its worth checking out if you want to take look on what will look like

Reactions: UnknownBava

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Been trying to look through the thread and wasn't able to find anything recent enough for my question.
I beat the game with that big boss in the end and got the ending card with the girl's on stage, but the big screen in the lab isn't giving me recollection mode.

R18 is ON, and the 4 girls event's have all been done, Romance+NTR work. Just looking at the screen is doing nothing for me and I am stumped.
Do you have the "Gore content/Death scene" on? in the game setting

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
Do you have the "Gore content/Death scene" on? in the game setting
Ah that did it, makes sense that it wouldn't let you see it without that turned on. But now I noticed that not all progressive animations are unlocked. Like the player animations and the first walker zombie are unlocked for each girl but the rest of the monster's only have there initial base animation unlocked but when I do the button for next scene it just goes to the next enemy.

Do I first have to have scene the entire animation for each enemy to get it unlocked?

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017
Alright I give up, I'm too dumb. How on earth do you get to the statue at Academy? I swear I got to it before but I can't seem to do it now. Playing on v1.89

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Ah that did it, makes sense that it wouldn't let you see it without that turned on. But now I noticed that not all progressive animations are unlocked. Like the player animations and the first walker zombie are unlocked for each girl but the rest of the monster's only have there initial base animation unlocked but when I do the button for next scene it just goes to the next enemy.

Do I first have to have scene the entire animation for each enemy to get it unlocked?
You mean the combat scene? Me too most of the monster have only one animation

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes