3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
So, is there any point to getting 1.89? Or is Sweet Home (1.33) fine to get? Is the latest version unstable/untested or something?

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
Have you tested this on the Ver 1.89 (DL Ver)?

All unlocks in the intimacy events are unlocked by giving said item to the heroines as gifts, so if you want all unlocked for all four of them, go get grinding :v

Edit: I removed my other comment as I replyed to the wrong person and to just do one post instead of two.
Is there a money or resource cheat? This grind is a pain

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
TFurguson69 Sadly my friend no, although one option is to play on the highest dificulty you can manage without min--maxing a build, slap the passive that lets you find more items in the missions and sell all, other than that probably a cheat table.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Only if the values aren't obfuscated. It can get a lot more complicated than just that.
That's rarely the case, an exception not the norm, and certainly not on SoD as I've used cheat engine multiple times including for the recent update. Games like these rarely obfuscate those kind of values.

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Only if the values aren't obfuscated. It can get a lot more complicated than just that.
The cash is easy to find out in cheat table, I played around with it but in the end decided to just grind it because I was bored anyway.
I mean going through the 7th (the lingerie I think?) stage was getting me nearly 1 million each so it wasn't that hard.
I needed to start and stop the stage anyway to roll for the items to appear in the shop.

BraveOrakio

May 31, 2020
That's rarely the case, an exception not the norm, and certainly not on SoD as I've used cheat engine multiple times including for the recent update. Games like these rarely obfuscate those kind of values.
Not worth the effort or the budget to do it I'm guessing.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
The cash is easy to find out in cheat table, I played around with it but in the end decided to just grind it because I was bored anyway.
I mean going through the 7th (the lingerie I think?) stage was getting me nearly 1 million each so it wasn't that hard.
I needed to start and stop the stage anyway to roll for the items to appear in the shop.
Same I didn't even cheat on the events. Halloween one, on the hardest difficulty, completing most of the challenges I could buy 1 full set per run, times 4 girls, that's just 4 runs. The Christmas event's accessories are cheaper, so on hardest I was able to buy 2 full sets per run, so in just 2 runs all girls had them.

What I do use cheats for is to freeze the girls HP and rape-meter. Finding these values is easy, the actual problem is the permanence of the values between game sessions, because once you close the game and launch it again later, you have to search for them again. There is a way to make the cheats permanent between game session, but that is actually the advanced part of the cheat engine, and I tried it a few times and it is a lot of trouble to go through and I don't have the technical knowledge to do that.

Reactions: t^2

Dave1337

Feb 7, 2018
just download the 1.89 version and the R18 patch. That's it. That's the full game. No more trouble needed. Full fucking stop.
Now if anyone wouldn't mind to share their full save game I'd be more than thankful.

Edit: R18 seems to be down.

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes