3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I went to sleep after I posted and just checked back now - funnily enough 5th run was the one that changed, leading me to the cabin. After I decided to give up on figuring out how to get to the statue and was just gunning for finishing up Halloween and Christmas events, good lord. I didn't even bother checking how to get the statue, just ended up caving and just grabbing a save file to nab the last costumes because I couldn't be bothered to grind out the rest of the stuff.
What's at the statue? been a minute since i played that stage, i don't remember anything important there.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
LycraPawn On the squirt weapon... This game in general... I'm just in "wait and see" mode since there's a chance things don't work as we think they will, better not rise expectations too high I say.
Fair enough. Makes sense that the final product could have scrapped some content teased on patreon.

I heard there's actually no hidden timer, but in the end idk. I replayed it as long as it was needed and got them all. Well, restarting it from the half point to get the 3rd path is probably the most frustrating for me since I don't mind mindless zombie shooting.
Then why do some runs of mine into the research lab end up as duds because I can't find the 2nd or 3rd switch? Even after carefully retracing my steps between each possible spawn area for the switches I still end up quitting if I can't find the 3rd switch in a reasonable time frame.

I don't think there will be an additional R18 patch just for the DLC. You'll just have to re-apply the usual R18 patch (due to the upcoming update) and it will unlock the adult content in base game and the DLC. But that's just my assumption for now.
I could see that. But we shall see in time.

Reactions: RossoX

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
What's at the statue? been a minute since i played that stage, i don't remember anything important there.
I think a spot there can spawn a rare pickup (purple and higher), but that's about it. I think the other poster was just asking how to get there, because he remembered it was possible before, but the RNG was not being good to him recently.

Reactions: 13Gatsu777

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Then why do some runs of mine into the research lab end up as duds because I can't find the 2nd or 3rd switch? Even after carefully retracing my steps between each possible spawn area for the switches I still end up quitting if I can't find the 3rd switch in a reasonable time frame.
As I said, idk.

rongen

Nov 24, 2017
is it right that the sweet home "edition" is the original game from Steam/GOG without sexual content/censored, and the v.189 is something like a "uncensored modded" version of the game ? i mean the v1.89 is way bigger (~13gb) than the sweet home edition (~10gb) what is the difference between these two ?

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
is it right that the sweet home "edition" is the original game from Steam/GOG without sexual content/censored, and the v.189 is something like a "uncensored modded" version of the game ? i mean the v1.89 is way bigger (~13gb) than the sweet home edition (~10gb) what is the difference between these two ?
The first one is the SFW version, second one is either the Dlsite or a pre-patched NSFW version.

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
anyone know of a way to change the how much money u have without grinding it because i never seem to have enough to by any of the stuff thats like 2mil

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
Not right. The NSFW is original, steam one is just reduced to SFW. There are no mods included either.

anyone know of a way to change the how much money u have without grinding it because i never seem to have enough to by any of the stuff thats like 2mil
Cheat engine.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
LycraPawn Not sure if this helps but you can actually "de-spawn" the keys if you reach the room with the door where the costume is, so there is no timer but if I recall correctly in my experience once you cross the door that leads to that waiting room, the keys dissapear forcing you to restart.

t^2

Feb 4, 2023
LycraPawn Not sure if this helps but you can actually "de-spawn" the keys if you reach the room with the door where the costume is, so there is no timer but if I recall correctly in my experience once you cross the door that leads to that waiting room, the keys dissapear forcing you to restart.
That'd explain A LOT. :unsure:

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
If that is really happening, then is has to be the some trigger further into the stage that is despawning the buttons, rather than it being just the entrance to the waiting room (where the locked closet is). I say that because I clearly recall entering that room, seeing the 3 lights above the closet, and then going back to search for the rest of the buttons and finding them, finally unlocking the door to the costume.

EDIT: So I tested it: I found one of the switches but didn't press it, then I advanced through the stage, actually going a good way past the room with the costume. Then I returned all the way back and the switch was still there, in the same place. I even used it, and the corresponding light was activated in the costume room. So I don't think there is any timer or despawning effect. These buttons are just really incredibly annoying to find, is all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bismuth1104

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
There is no timer or despawn on the buttons, I already talked about this at some point in this thread, I had once spent a good 20mins to find the last one. What's most likely happening is just people missing a room or two.
I think there is a guide to the locations of the buttons on Steam if that can help.

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
That'd explain A LOT. :unsure:
It would've explained a lot and potentially answered my question. However...

If that is really happening, then is has to be the some trigger further into the stage that is despawning the buttons, rather than it being just the entrance to the waiting room (where the locked closet is). I say that because I clearly recall entering that room, seeing the 3 lights above the closet, and then going back to search for the rest of the buttons and finding them, finally unlocking the door to the costume.

EDIT: So I tested it: I found one of the switches but didn't press it, then I advanced through the stage, actually going a good way past the room with the costume. Then I returned all the way back and the switch was still there, in the same place. I even used it, and the corresponding light was activated in the costume room. So I don't think there is any timer or despawning effect. These buttons are just really incredibly annoying to find, is all.
Yes, they really are annoying to find. What would make them simpler was if all three switches remained in one particular place out of three locations.

There is no timer or despawn on the buttons, I already talked about this at some point in this thread, I had once spent a good 20mins to find the last one. What's most likely happening is just people missing a room or two.
I think there is a guide to the locations of the buttons on Steam if that can help.
That guide was for an old version of the game that had a cheese method that was patched out in later versions. Unless you're talking about a completely different guide, here's the one I'm using:

EDIT: There's also this guide but it only shows three of the possible spawn locations instead of going for a more comprehensive approach:

Things would be a lot simpler if each spawn point was at the same three locations at all times. Any ideas on how I can shorten this process? Or do I just have to suck it up and prepare for an in-game grinding session?

Last edited:

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
That guide was for an old version of the game that had a cheese method that was patched out in later versions. Unless you're talking about a completely different guide, here's the one I'm using:
I was talking about this one :
It shows you the possible spawn locations of the buttons.

Edit : It's missing one possible location though, which is the control room between the two rooms with beds.

Edit 2 : My bad, it's actually missing two possible locations, the one in the first edit and the last one is one of the two rooms with a lot of chairs. I don't have any screenshots on hand so hopefully you'll know what I'm referring to.

Things would be a lot simpler if each spawn point was at the same three locations at all times. Any ideas on how I can shorten this process? Or do I just have to suck it up and prepare for an in-game grinding session?
Sadly, the only way to shorten the process would be YOU knowing all the possible locations but you'll still have to check all of those locations everytime. So yeah, you're gonna have to do a bit of grind.

Last edited:
Reactions: LycraPawn

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
I was talking about this one :
It shows you the possible spawn locations of the buttons.

Edit : It's missing one possible location though, which is the control room between the two rooms with beds.

Edit 2 : My bad, it's actually missing two possible locations, the one in the first edit and the last one is one of the two rooms with a lot of chairs. I don't have any screenshots on hand so hopefully you'll know what I'm referring to.
Thank you for the link. I think I might understand what you're describing. The control room is between two rooms with regular beds that are not operating tables with X-ray scanners, right? Likewise, the two rooms with lots of chairs are looking at windows into the rooms with operating tables and/or x-ray tables, right? Even so, could someone translate this Japanese guide into English and/or add more screenshots to said English translated guide to include other possible spawn locations? Tontongundar This request isn't solely directed at you, just at anyone who would want to make an English version of the guide you linked. You don't have to make said guide unless you wanted to.

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
Thank you for the link. I think I might understand what you're describing. The control room is between two rooms with regular beds that are not operating tables with X-ray scanners, right? Likewise, the two rooms with lots of chairs are looking at windows into the rooms with operating tables and/or x-ray tables, right?
Yup, you pretty much got it.
Couple more infos : First location, button should be on one of the desks.
As for the second location, the button should be on one of the chairs in one of the two rooms.

Reactions: LycraPawn

HentaiMan 717

Dec 29, 2021
Guys, are we unbale to see the pre-ntr event anymore ? Basically the quest triggered scene where the NPC ask us to get the items. The intimacy's from the girls only show us after we get those items or is this been removed. Every time I talk to the NPCs, they just says "Thanks for the gift".

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes